To that one Team Member - II

Sis the overflowing sales floor, missing labels, and lack of zoning are standard practice now. It all honestly makes life easier - pushing reshop is a breeze when you can just stick crap anywhere! And zoning standards are so low that anything neater than "a hurricane just tore through the store" is a win.
It bothers me but I'm like I guess this goes here

I watch my SD do shitty things and then I do the same so she can't bitch at me: leave stuff in-aisle on the floor, abandon pogs after untying and tearing down, overstuff, flex without tying or labeling, just stuff like that. I figure if she can do it as the SD then I can do it as a peon oh I mean TM.
Haven't found stuff on the floor (for that reason anyway) but on endcaps, yep.

Yeah, except the SD generally has a lot of other responsibilities they may need to respond to which doesn't allow them to always finish the work they start.

I imagine most would rather finish that POG than deal with vendors, corporate, other stores, theft, medical emergencies, bitchy guests and so on but when shit comes up they don't often have the luxury of saying 'ima finish this pog first.'

(hopefully not derailing a conversation here)
TTOTM: I do not understand how you still work with Spot in any capacity. I have not been at this store very long but in all of my time spent here I have seen you do less than the BARE MINIMUM. All I typically see you doing is siting on a step ladder while you breathe through your mouth, talking with the only two TMs that are willing to put up with you, and listen to music with your airpods in ignoring anyone who tries to speak to you. I have watched you ignore all of the TLs and you are rude to almost every TM that isn't your two little buddies like?? How have you not been termed yet??
TT(other)TM: It's not just your mouth-breathing friend that needs to actually contribute; you need to as well. And not even apologizing for fucking squishing me between two moving shelves (I wish I knew what they were actually called) in the backroom is LOW. When the day comes that you and your other two buddies inevitably get termed, I will celebrate likely along with the rest of the team.

TTOGSTL don’t get mad at me for not getting carts on Thursday. People couldn’t return anything or pay with gift cards. The store wasn’t busy because of the outage and I was waiting to do carts when more went out

TTOTM: You so obviously weren't checking your zebra to see if there were multiple locations and just cramming in what you pulled even if it didn't fit because it wasn't just one extra. It was 4 extra where 6 would fix or 3 extra where 3 would fit, squished in between or laid on top of other product. Lo and behold, all those "extras" fit very nicely in the secondary locations back in Seasonal or on check lanes.
So when I complain about it two days in a row and it turned out to be you who'd done those pulls the evening before both days, you acted childishly about it and made a different kind of mess that you left for me and another TM to clean up. Gee, what a great team mate you are! Maybe grow up instead and just do things right.

TTOTM who did a lot of my price change: I admit, I like to do my own price changes but I'm not grumbling about the help this time. For one thing, there were an awful lot of them. But the best thing is, you put up the sticky clearance tags so things will be more noticeable! I always do this in the hope that it'll help those things sell down before it's time to do the revision or transition and it bugs when others don't. So thanks!
Fingers crossed that a whole lot of that personal care clearance sells because there's so much of it this time. Haven't seen that much clearance in my area since before covid.

TTOTM: Giving other TMs attitude when they try to help you out because you ran over your own foot with the powered pallet jack is CRAZY. But when our FDC showed up three hours late and you just sat on your phone in the backroom for an hour while the six of us left were desperately trying to make everything not go out of temp, that showed me exactly how much compassion you have - none at all. Swearing at guests and TMs is not normal either; I should not even have to show you where the bathroom is not only because it's literally right by the backroom but also because being addressed as "hold up a sec I need to piss bro let me piss" when I'm training you is just flat out rude. Use your manners. Also, you were hired mere DAYS ago and already have two origami reports against your name. Me and the rest of our team cannot wait for you to get termed and none of us understand why HR thought you were a good fit.

Some good though: all three of the TMs I talked about in my last post in this thread got termed.

TTOTM: Giving other TMs attitude when they try to help you out because you ran over your own foot with the powered pallet jack is CRAZY. But when our FDC showed up three hours late and you just sat on your phone in the backroom for an hour while the six of us left were desperately trying to make everything not go out of temp, that showed me exactly how much compassion you have - none at all. Swearing at guests and TMs is not normal either; I should not even have to show you where the bathroom is not only because it's literally right by the backroom but also because being addressed as "hold up a sec I need to piss bro let me piss" when I'm training you is just flat out rude. Use your manners. Also, you were hired mere DAYS ago and already have two origami reports against your name. Me and the rest of our team cannot wait for you to get termed and none of us understand why HR thought you were a good fit.

Some good though: all three of the TMs I talked about in my last post in this thread got termed.
Three down and one to go…😁

TTOTM: when we all finally hotline you and your TL Buddy you will hear our slow clap on yer way out. Until then, everyday that you rush around mad,tear stained faced with an empty 3 teir, screech for opu backup( then stop your batch to chatty chat with said Buddy on the floor) issessantly do the inept wanna be TL stare into the mydevice with your foot up on the 3 tier(slouchy back optional)and grab 3 sets of hands to put together your shipper for you while also not pulling your own batch...know that slow clap line is building and building.

TTOTM: you left me alone knowingly out of spite for the leads actually making you work instead of bounce about your social club. Thats ok. I am used to it. Well seasoned as I am. Did just fine. No stress. But I do hope your socks are infinitely dripping wet. And you step on Legos EVERTIME you have a favorite food or drink in you worthless little hands.
Hope you enjoyed your little hang out.

TTOTM: If someone's kid is being a brat and whining that they want candy for the entire checkout process and the parent is clearly ignoring them, there's a reason. It doesn't mean they're not a loving parent, it means they're giving them a little tough love. Sometimes "Being warm and fuzzy." (Your words) doesn't work. I'm sure the kid was fine as soon as they got to their car.

TTOTM: If someone's kid is being a brat and whining that they want candy for the entire checkout process and the parent is clearly ignoring them, there's a reason. It doesn't mean they're not a loving parent, it means they're giving them a little tough love. Sometimes "Being warm and fuzzy." (Your words) doesn't work. I'm sure the kid was fine as soon as they got to their car.
Lol wow, I’m surprised the TM even said anything. What did the parent say in response?

TTOTM: who raised you to think you ll do better in a department where you "get along better with that TL " as opposed to your current TL in GS. You think TOTM above; kissing up to all TL s and having a buddy TL means your a success? You and your 3 inch fake nails will not be pushing around an empty 3 teir. You ll be expected to push 6 boats of hair care , personal care and toothpaste casepacks that are sealed with super gorilla glue on crack, 25 repacks of cosmetics , bandaids, benadryl and advil...in 7 hours plus de trashing cardboard and plastic and backstocking the rest. And still helping guests!! TheGMTL and ETL will barely say goodmorning to you. So I m happy to switch positions with you!! Goodluck and don't be thinking you ll be on your phone during your shift anymore !! 1 day in my shoes will wipe that smug look off your face for good.

TTOETL: stop trying to get tm s to rat each other out so you can cause chaos to try and remain in power. You asked me who worked with me yesterday...even tho YOU should know...I gave you his name. Without missing a beat you pointed out the backstocked Tums still in plastic in the allergy wacos so I said, " you can always look up who backstocked those " lol. Did nt like that response did you. 😆...so yeah I noticed you mobilized your minion tl s to actively ignore me...again. yawn.

TTOTM: Are you seriously going to do a thorough investigation every time a guest asks for a price match? Even if it's just literal cents off an item. Really? If it's a $200 difference then yes, that would warrant some investigating, but a $3 difference, just adjust it and have someone check the signage later. I've seen this happen with you a couple times and you get so worked up about it that you lose focus and won't stop talking about it until you get someone to look into it. I even had to tell you to calm down because you wouldn't shut up until you spoke to an ETL. 🙄

Back