To that one Team Member - II

TTOTM who pushes men's basics: STOP putting things in the wrong place! STOP being a lazy ass and backstock what doesn't fit. I spent a day and a half fixing half of the planograms in men's basics and repushing to correct locations (and backstocking what would not fit) just to have you dump everything from the truck every which way just so you don't have to backstock it. :mad:

TTOTM: Thank you for being so kind and staying on top of the calls yesterday. I was being torn apart with all I had to do and was ready to break if one more thing was asked. By stepping in you saved me from a break down. You are the best! :)

TTOTL: I can tell you’re a moody person because some days you just don’t even say hi to me and other days you’ll say hi AND give me a compliment on how nice my hair looks. Umm what’s up with that?

TTOETL: Jeebus. You need a snickers ASAP cause you hangry today on channel 1. I had to turn my walkie off at guest services and rely on the GSA for updates on if we had service calls because you were on the walkie literally every 2 minutes all day. It was starting to get annoying when I'm trying to service some guests and you're gobble gobble gobble a mile a minute yelling at softlines TMs.

Welcome to modernization. We started doing the same a few weeks ago, and we also have to print shelf labels for missing labels while we’re zoning and doing reshop.

Ha, we've barely had time to zone! Friday night we did six aisles of toys, and Saturday I tackled toothpaste and tampons. That's about it.

To that one team member who has been at Target like for 4 months and thinks you deserve every Saturday and Sunday off. Well you don't deserve it! People have been here for years and don't get that. Your lazy. All you do is talk. And you do the same easy row every day. It takes you 90 min when it should take 30.
Man I beg for hours lol

To that one TL, thanks so much for lecturing me on how you go out on a limb to defend us. Well, your worries are clearly over as you threw me under the bus today. You know I've brought that issue to you multiple times, and rather than fix it, find someone to fix it, or even teach me how to fix it, you taught me a work around that takes more time and is too complicated for me to remember. Your silence was THUNDEROUS as the STL reprimanded me for not bringing it to anyone's attention, and you are lucky I had a breakdown and went nonverbal (autistic employee, here) because I would have ripped your head off if I had a voice. Oh, and let's not forget you reprimanding me for this that and the other telling me that my zone is my zone and it must be perfect and I have to take care of it, and when I bring to your attention the overstocking done in my zone by another team member, what do you tell me? 'Oh, the backroom's just having a hard time of it. It's okay. Just let it go.' I see you, and now I know you. I'll go to the ETL from now on, as you clearly not be trusted to act, or well, trusted at all.

To that same TM, I know, I know! You're suffering saintly to keep us all employed. Well, at the end of the day, with all these changes? It's not going to last. I'm not going to last. Save your martyrdom for someone who will buy that **** and do what you have to. You're the boss and I'm the grunt. I know how it works.

Does anyone else check here to see if any of their co-workers are bitching about them?
haha, I would, but let's face it, Spot and the relevant situations sort of blend together... That post /could/ be about you, but it could also be about any one of our thousands of Spot clones.

And one good one. To that one TL who I always figured hated my guts... Sorry I couldn't say 'thanks' for you trying to make me feel better. Break downs are always embarrassing but you really helped. Hope I can find some nonawkward way to say it, next time I see you.

To that one TL, thanks so much for lecturing me on how you go out on a limb to defend us. Well, your worries are clearly over as you threw me under the bus today. You know I've brought that issue to you multiple times, and rather than fix it, find someone to fix it, or even teach me how to fix it, you taught me a work around that takes more time and is too complicated for me to remember. Your silence was THUNDEROUS as the STL reprimanded me for not bringing it to anyone's attention, and you are lucky I had a breakdown and went nonverbal (autistic employee, here) because I would have ripped your head off if I had a voice. Oh, and let's not forget you reprimanding me for this that and the other telling me that my zone is my zone and it must be perfect and I have to take care of it, and when I bring to your attention the overstocking done in my zone by another team member, what do you tell me? 'Oh, the backroom's just having a hard time of it. It's okay. Just let it go.' I see you, and now I know you. I'll go to the ETL from now on, as you clearly not be trusted to act, or well, trusted at all.
Dang - sorry your TL is a jackass. Maybe you should write up something about your attempts to correct the issue and when you spoke to your TL and then give it to the STL.

Dang - sorry your TL is a jackass. Maybe you should write up something about your attempts to correct the issue and when you spoke to your TL and then give it to the STL.
I spoke to my HR about this and about a few other instances about... well, concerns being ignored. I don't know that anything will really come up with it, but at least it's documented. But either way, not sure I'm going to make it too much longer, between my temper which I have miraculously kept in check for the years I've worked there, and the contradictions etc... Just trying to make it as far as possible.

The electronics TM was calling for a Spanish speaking team member over the walkie to assist a guest. Silence. He asks again, and again, and again. Like pretty much a couple times a minute for like 5 minutes at this point and crickets. The poor dude sounds so desperate. “Can I PLEASE get a Spanish-speaking team member to HELP A GUEST in electronics.” I know my LOD is nearby, and she speaks Spanish, and I look over at her because I’m wondering why she isn’t either going to help the guest or saying a “team who can help the guest” to make someone else do it. What is she doing? Gossiping with the GSTLs and laughing, completely ignoring the cries for help on the walkie. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The electronics TM was calling for a Spanish speaking team member over the walkie to assist a guest. Silence. He asks again, and again, and again. Like pretty much a couple times a minute for like 5 minutes at this point and crickets. The poor dude sounds so desperate. “Can I PLEASE get a Spanish-speaking team member to HELP A GUEST in electronics.” I know my LOD is nearby, and she speaks Spanish, and I look over at her because I’m wondering why she isn’t either going to help the guest or saying a “team who can help the guest” to make someone else do it. What is she doing? Gossiping with the GSTLs and laughing, completely ignoring the cries for help on the walkie. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
if you're that desperate, they could've used google translate. it's not great but it's better than nothing.
I know enough Spanish that if they talk slowly, I can usually understand and respond, so I usually let someone else take the call unless there's no other options

if you're that desperate, they could've used google translate. it's not great but it's better than nothing.
I know enough Spanish that if they talk slowly, I can usually understand and respond, so I usually let someone else take the call unless there's no other options
Yeah, it does get the point across. Microsoft translate has an easier to use interface. They translate a little differently, I tested both out with a couple friends who are native French speakers, and they both giggled at the translations, but both translators work well enough.

Back