To that one Team Member - II

At the store I worked at before Spot, two of the execs were using their office for their extracurricular activities, and were caught with their pants down, literally. Both were said to be “leaving to pursue opportunities in another field”, as if management thought the rank and file didn’t know what was going on...😂😂😂

The family bathroom by pharmacy !
That was the hideout for an ETL and a GSA years ago ... they both got fired ...
Oh my word. This is my DBO area and I already know far more than I really want to about some TM's bathroom habits. I don't think I could stand the idea of two TMs (or TLs or whatever) carrying on in there. And besides that, I'm at a loss as to think of a less lovely place for hanky-panky.

Seriously? The place with the bucket drain basin in the floor and where extra paper towel rolls and TP and trash bags are, along with chemicals and all that? Ew. Just ew.
Plus ours is located near TSC, right next to the AP office.

Now the AP office, THAT was a great spot at my old company. We kept that place locked down tight and only those invited in were allowed to explore beyond the threshold, lol. Aside from the store manager, of course, but they didn't pop by too often.

Seriously? The place with the bucket drain basin in the floor and where extra paper towel rolls and TP and trash bags are, along with chemicals and all that? Ew. Just ew.
We have two closets for their supplies. The tiny gross room up front that could be a backdrop for a slasher flick, and the large clean room in back that has lots of shelves and the (floor) buffer and less people around. Still nasty, but less need for high doses of antibiotics.
Plus ours is located near TSC, right next to the AP office.

Now the AP office, THAT was a great spot at my old company. We kept that place locked down tight and only those invited in were allowed to explore beyond the threshold, lol. Aside from the store manager, of course, but they didn't pop by too often.
Our TSS and I were chatting about something completely unrelated and we ended up talking about cameras. I laughed and asked how many they had in their office which just made them laugh (also made the seasonal by us nervous for some reason). Then I shrugged innocently and reminded them my office isn’t allowed to be in view of a camera, even tho the best place for one would be over the timeclock.

People out here fucking in the pharmacy bathroom and that’s my designated puke spot since it’s private and roomy lol (I throw up when I get stressed out and I get stressed at work a lot lol)

We have two closets for their supplies. The tiny gross room up front that could be a backdrop for a slasher flick, and the large clean room in back that has lots of shelves and the (floor) buffer and less people around. Still nasty, but less need for high doses of antibiotics.

We have one in the backroom too, but like our fixture room, the front is a cage with wooden doors - no privacy.

But why do they want to go for it when they are at work? There are million other places they could go without the fear of being caught.

If one or both are cheating, work provides the perfect cover - no need to come up with excuses about where you're going or why you weren't home or didn't answer your phone.

Hon, I know you were a TL at your tiny Target before you moved here, but now you're one of us. And that means, get going on selling red cards. You've been here months and haven't sold one!

TTOTM.. I’m happy that you got another job and will be gone in couple of weeks. But please take care of your aisles and backroom as I might end up doing your job soon. I was working there today and I’m getting a panic attack seeing how things are over pushed and misplaced as if there is no meaning for the locations. Not to mention the overflowing backroom . hopefully I’ll get some help to fix those 5 aisles before they hand it over to me 🤞

TM #1: "What's that noise coming from the Cleaning Crew Closet?"

TM #2: "Someone must have turned on the buffer."
I mean that’s basically how I discovered them. Heard noises coming from there that didn’t sound right and stupidly investigated what I was hearing. Have a feeling it was the guy that chose the spot because the girl definitely wouldn’t have chosen that sort of spot, too gross for her liking.

TTOETL: Thank you for acknowledging that all of the efforts I’ve put in towards guiding the Team (and Leaders) lately have been a huge help towards ~your~ bounceback. It isn’t my first rodeo but it is yours. You’re confident about our upcoming meeting due to a lot of things I’ve set in motion and that’s great. It was just really nice to hear you say it, it felt really amazing to hear the little things get credit. 😊

To all those TMs on the unload : I tried to tell you the more you give Target the more they take away little by little. I wasn't surprised when your hours and days were cut. You guys get the job done so fast. You deserve so much more than Target treats you!

Our old Flow team is our current DBO team. They’re getting more than double the hours of our old Hardlines TMs, who are now just closers. Unless they knew FF. I’m slowly teaching them so they can pick up more shifts and stay later to help pack on the days we get slammed. Did I mention half our old HL are now just guest advocates too? 🙄

I had to walk over to stationery today to give guest service to a guest waiting at guest service. The announcement was made on the walkie. I walk over there and the DBO of stationery is pushing. After helping the guest, I asked her (not that I'm her boss) why she didn't answer the call for help in her area.

"Oh, I leave my walkie turned down so I don't get interrupted." Oh, like I have nothing to do? Next time, I'm ignoring it too.

TTOTM, I have no idea why you suddenly quit out of nowhere, after recently quitting your other job to work here full time because you liked it here better, but you could have at least had the decency to tell someone you were quitting instead of leaving everyone in the dark wondering why you didn't show up for multiple shifts in a row, and creating more work for everyone else.

Back