To that one Team Member - II

Nothing in style is located and if it is, the locations made up and the points dont matter, ask your style tm's they are magic with finding things.

Everything in style has a proper location though. Just because it doesn't have a specific shelf location doesn't mean that there isn't somewhere that it is in fact supposed to be. The VMG does need to be followed with allowance made for sensibly flexing merchandise to keep the area looking brand and full. Things can get moved around a bunch, but there is still somewhere that is the "proper location." And, at least at my store, any style TM not putting things in those proper locations will be having a conversation with our VM.

Oh god I had the other day with water bottles. Got water bottles in the home bin that belong in sporting goods. Put them in the sporting goods bin. Not long after that they were back in my bin. Put them back in sporting goods. Shortly after that had to inform the TM working sporting goods, who was trying to shove them into the kids' water bottle section that THEY GO IN SPORTING GOODS CHECK YOUR DAMN DEVICE FOR THE AISLE ALREADY YOU KNOW BETTER.

TTOTM: I scanned something in my seasonal bin of reshop that actually belonged in stationary, so I placed it in your stationary bin. So why did it end up back in my seasonal bin? Before you bring any reshop to guest services, be very sure it doesn’t belong to you first.
this happens with the LOL stuff in stationary and Bullseye playground stuff - always ends up in toys bin 🙄

Oh god I had the other day with water bottles. Got water bottles in the home bin that belong in sporting goods. Put them in the sporting goods bin. Not long after that they were back in my bin. Put them back in sporting goods. Shortly after that had to inform the TM working sporting goods, who was trying to shove them into the kids' water bottle section that THEY GO IN SPORTING GOODS CHECK YOUR DAMN DEVICE FOR THE AISLE ALREADY YOU KNOW BETTER.
OH MY GOD I HATE THE SPORTS BOTTLES FOR THIS REASON.

Today I had a bike helmet in Style reshop. Other times we get towels, bedding, pet supplies, travel socks from luggage, masks and thermometers from pharmacy, etc etc etc. I have had to stick post-it notes on items because they just keep ending up in Style.

Last edited:
I've gotten copies of that new BTS album mixed in with BTS reshop because it looks kinda like a book.

I didn't even realize I used the same acronym for two different things as I was typing that, lol. To clarify, the new BTS (Kpop band) album mixed in with Back To School reshop

The Zebra is definitely your friend when sorting reshop. I try hard to make sure stuff goes in the right spot. I do get that a lot of people are just going to toss whatever wherever. I suppose it's human nature - the only thing that really bugs me is when we keep getting the same item over and over again because the TM in that area just doesn't seem to get that the item is theirs, not ours. Once or twice I've been so frustrated I just put the damn thing back where it belongs, wondering why the TM from that area can't figure it out themselves.

Yup. When I went to guest svc around 7 am to look for shoe reshop, I saw a hat in the basket that didn't look familiar. Shot it and it was F59. Put on shelf for electronics. Went back up later and it was back in the bottom basket of style. I took it out again. Don't know where it is now.

Whenever there were clothes in One Spot, we got it. Electronics hats, shirts, socks and jewelry, we got it. The water shoes, we got those. Dog costumes, those ended up in piles slated for NIT.

There was one item, I don't even remember what it was anymore, it ended up in the reshop cart that I saw 4 times in two days. That last time, I was so fed up I asked for hardlines to meet me between boys and towels (adjacent in the store I was in) and physically handed it to them.

TTOETL: Thank you for being up my ass to finish your workload today. That wasn’t irritating at all. Or dumping the orientation you were going to lead on my lap 10 minutes before it started.

TTSameETL: An honest thank you for recognizing that I did a tremendous amount of work today and were leading the district in completion rates for your project due to my efforts.

TTOtherETL: First off fuck you. As a person you’re not even adequate. As an ETL you’re a disgrace. But for interrupting my lunch and making me come in third in Mario Kart there will be a special level of hell reserved for you. Enjoy it :)

Initial Log ETL everyone loved her, terrific respectful and friendly. 2nd: Never go to know her, she didn't last long (couple of weeks). Last ETL: a pleasant sort, overly sensitive. Got the job done.

TTOTM: I’m tired of hearing about conspiracies about COVID and masks, I won’t listen to what you say unless it’s work related!

To that other team member: Stop leaving your smart cart full of push and miscellaneous reshop in the aisle after your morning/mid-shift. I’m tired of walking into that when I close. I let my leader know about it and he tells me to leave it as is. He also writes about it in his notes for the morning team, so if you haven’t been talked about it yet expect for it to be brought up at a huddle :)

Back