To that one Team Member - II

Yeah I eventually put the item back, begrudgingly. I considered putting a sticky note they says "SCAN".

To be fair, it was pink tissue paper that looked like it could've been seasonal, but it belonged in stationary. They should've gotten the hint the third time I put it back in their bin.
I always scan if I'm at all unsure where something goes. And how could the stationery TM not know that there's pink tissue paper in gift wrapping? I mean, come ON.

TTOTM: When I keep putting an item in your bin, I put it there for a reason. Yet it keeps ending up back in my bin. Three times. Obviously one of us scanned it and the other didn’t.
One time I put it in the right cart 2 or 3 times, had the next day off, and day 3 it was in the reshop cart. I walkie'd the hardlines TM to meet me between boys and towels and personally handed it to them.

I had kids water bottles I'd put into the sporting good's spot TWICE, and finally, when doing my last round of reshop had to call out the TM out as he was looking for a spot to stash them in the kids drinkware section that THEY GO IN SPORTING GOODS USE YOUR MY DEVICE (ffs, take a fucking hint I don't put shit in the wrong reshop bins....)

tto style tm,

I really hope you get written up for that. you've been working here longer than I have and I don't know how you've managed that when you're nothing but rude, selfish, and bitter. you don't do the work if you don't feel like it. you talk badly about other tms out loud in your native language when you think they don't understand. half the time while you're zoning, you're on the phone. when I first started, you said some really transphobic bs to me. you're really not worth the payroll. I'm sorry that you haven't learned how to be a decent person/worker.

TTOTM: When I keep putting an item in your bin, I put it there for a reason. Yet it keeps ending up back in my bin. Three times. Obviously one of us scanned it and the other didn’t.
Well, it happened again. This time with Spritz Easter stationary. They keep putting it in my seasonal bin when it really belongs to a seasonal endcap in stationary. I ended up putting a sticky note that said “scan me”. I’m done being subtle. You’d think putting it in the bin 3 times would be enough of a hint.

Well, it happened again. This time with Spritz Easter stationary. They keep putting it in my seasonal bin when it really belongs to a seasonal endcap in stationary. I ended up putting a sticky note that said “scan me”. I’m done being subtle. You’d think putting it in the bin 3 times would be enough of a hint.
If it’s coming from GS/reshop, leave us a note. Many different TMs, one might not get the message.

If it’s coming from GS/reshop, leave us a note. Many different TMs, one might not get the message.
Oh it’s not GS, it’s the person who was zoning stationary. The issue is that closing “experts” are responsible for sorting their own reshop, and they make a ton of mistakes.

Last edited:
Wait, so they don't use a device to sort reshop or they don't use one to put reshop back out on the floor? They just put shit anywhere?

I mean, bad enough having to re-sort my reshop for that one GS TM who a) doesn't know where shit goes and b) can't be bothered to look it up, but if they were doing that on the floor that'd be a whole 'nother level of outrage.

Wait, so they don't use a device to sort reshop or they don't use one to put reshop back out on the floor? They just put shit anywhere?

I mean, bad enough having to re-sort my reshop for that one GS TM who a) doesn't know where shit goes and b) can't be bothered to look it up, but if they were doing that on the floor that'd be a whole 'nother level of outrage.
They don't use a my device to put reshop back on the floor. Kids caving into pressure to get it all done before closing. Sometimes they ll get close to the location but place the items on the shelving when they should go on the pegs right above it. Happens all over the store. Talk about another level of lazy in those instances. So we in GM get behind every day by having to clean up their mess before we can do our work for the day. A few coworkers have taken to taking pictures of their area or calling ETL over to look for themselves. TL ds won't do anything about it so as not to upset ETL -SE.

Ok I have to vent. Something’s been going on lately that’s really been pissing me off. These sons of bitches from dayside keep on leaving boxes of backstock at guest services at the bins as if they’re reshop. Today they left four boxes of these kids face masks next to the HBA bin. Don’t think I didn’t notice that the pegs for those masks were full! You just didn’t want to backstock obviously. Well guess what, I told my TL what happened and he told me not to touch them. They’ll be waiting for you to take care of tomorrow morning like you should’ve from the start. I’m sorry you’ll have to do a little bit of work for the job you’re being paid for.

Ok I have to vent. Something’s been going on lately that’s really been pissing me off. These sons of bitches from dayside keep on leaving boxes of backstock at guest services at the bins as if they’re reshop. Today they left four boxes of these kids face masks next to the HBA bin. Don’t think I didn’t notice that the pegs for those masks were full! You just didn’t want to backstock obviously. Well guess what, I told my TL what happened and he told me not to touch them. They’ll be waiting for you to take care of tomorrow morning like you should’ve from the start. I’m sorry you’ll have to do a little bit of work for the job you’re being paid for.

I pushed bullseye today. In one of my repacks I had stuff for chem, kitchen, toys, and seasonal. The toys and seasonal went in their reshop. The other stuff was too big and had to be put out

I pushed bullseye today. In one of my repacks I had stuff for chem, kitchen, toys, and seasonal. The toys and seasonal went in their reshop. The other stuff was too big and had to be put out
Now that's a completely different situation. What I'm talking about is boxes of push that someone clearly left at guest services because the home location was full, and instead of backstocking it they just dropped it off at guest service to have someone else deal with it. This has been happening a lot the past few weeks, I would find boxes at guest service and every single time I check it's home location, it's full.

I m usually asked to create separate repacks and put them back on the line or wherever the vehicle is. I wouldn't take it to reshop unless told to do that.

I m usually asked to create separate repacks and put them back on the line or wherever the vehicle is. I wouldn't take it to reshop unless told to do that.

*shrug* "They get what they get and they don't get upset" I'm a service advocate. There were some bigger items in there that I actually walked to the dept and put on the shelf. I did 1 pallet during my guest service shift

To the flex team member: I know it's likely that you're in a rush, but please don't leave a large bag open with lots of items in it! I had to check the items that were on the floor near the bag since I figured they were part of that order and if I hadn't noticed that, the guest wouldn't have received all of their items for the drive-up. This made it a little more difficult since drive-up was busy at that point.

Back