Archived Trouble makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys handle loud troublemaking co-workers? I'm having trouble with someone, she was spoken to about always trying to get out of her shifts and for coming to work drunk. She thinks I snitched on her, so she makes it a point to always say we have a snitch that works with us and looks at me. I was not the one that said anything. I am so tried of going into work while shes there. I'm 59 and shes 20... To old for this crap

She also said whoever told on her was gonna get hurt LOL. I wasnt sure about reporting her but I think I will, we have enough to put up with dont need coworkers like that. Thank you

Hi, if this person has already been documented as having conduct and performance issues. Just go ahead and report her to your TL or whoever is in charge of you guys. She is being disruptive and disrespectful.
I dont have to lecture you, you are 59, you know what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior.
As for snitching, tell the bitch that this is not the “streets” and you are not in a gang. Its a workplace with rules and guidelines for how one should conduct themselve.

She also said whoever told on her was gonna get hurt LOL. I wasnt sure about reporting her but I think I will, we have enough to put up with dont need coworkers like that. Thank you
Well at your age a simple cold can be fatal.

I am sure with your life long experience, you know what to do. You dont need a bunch of hot 20 somethings giving you advice on here.

Were there any other TMs around who heard her make the threat? If so, go to your STL or ETL-HR and report the incident and give the names of the other TMs who were witnesses. If you are not comfortable going to your leadership, call the Hotline anonymously and give them all the information on the threat (date, time, location in the store) and include your name in the list of witnesses. Target has a zero-tolerance policy toward violence in the work place. She will be gone very quickly.

Actually She told a few people and one of them told me about the conversation, I have the text so yes there is a witness.

We had someone come to work drunk/ lod smelled alcohol on his/her breath ..and they were fired right then and there.

Definitely report the threat to your TL and HR. Even if it was "meant as a joke," that's not funny and this co-worker of yours needs to know that it's not ok. Wouldn't be surprised if she's made similar threats to other TMs. Sounds like a real winner there!

AP might have something useful as well. Additionally given your respective ages the tm may have family issues that they are acting out. A pain in the ass but probably a factor.

Yeah, sounds like the young thing needs a bit of a lesson that actions have consequences. If you're leadership is even moderately competent they'll use this as the excuse they need to fire her ass.

Or, barring that, go all Fried Green Tomatoes on her ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back