Archived TV wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to
to to

That's the problem with pictures, different stores have wildly different walls.
Not even because of design but because of sales.
The stores down the road from me wouldn't have the 70" TV and we would have, or there would be three clearance TV's in our POG (which makes no frelling sense at all that weren't in theirs).
Do like the fact that they got rid of the sound bar displays, those things stopped working after the first time we shifted the wall and had to plug them into different TVs.
Ours did, too. Never worked again. No matter how much I tried plugging things in.

Well, I have to say, if you can't do a basic setup of a TV then you aren't trying hard enough. It is like setting your alarm clock. The only reason you wouldn't be able to setup a tv is if you didn't WANT to set up the tv.

That said, a new displayport loop is along the lines of the original coaxial setup,

ie POG would not do it, a contractor would.

Thanks for your opinion of how hard I try.

My point is that setting the tv wall is from programming the tvs.

That's the problem with pictures, different stores have wildly different walls.
Not even because of design but because of sales.
The stores down the road from me wouldn't have the 70" TV and we would have, or there would be three clearance TV's in our POG (which makes no frelling sense at all that weren't in theirs).
Do like the fact that they got rid of the sound bar displays, those things stopped working after the first time we shifted the wall and had to plug them into different TVs.
We were directed to convert ours to non-working displays...was this not the case for everyone else? Drove me nuts for months. Used to be able to test them out, then we had to sell a $200+ piece of sound junk without anything to go on except price and looks and maybe brand. I was so happy to send those back on Tuesday.

I don't know if any of your stores noticed but on our early set notes it said that we are to charge out 6 hours to a certain account because they did not give us enough hours in the adjacency calendar. :rolleyes: Why would they get it right the first time? Either way we get 6 hours back. Not sure if this is all stores or just certain ones.

So for this set I received this thing that I don't know what is or where it goes. It's a long plastic maybe about 2 to 3 feet long. It's a triangle shaped and it has a magnetic strip on the bottom of it. What is it for and how do I use it? Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?

So for this set I received this thing that I don't know what is or where it goes. It's a long plastic maybe about 2 to 3 feet long. It's a triangle shaped and it has a magnetic strip on the bottom of it. What is it for and how do I use it? Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about?
Is it clear? The bottom display TVs have a tilted info display thingy so they can be read while standing....

ETA: we don't have the flat ones shown in the above picture for the bottom row...I'll try and take a pic at work tomorrow.

They slip onto the signing crossbars for the TV displays hanging inches above the base deck. The part of the sign holders that would go above the crossbar can then slide into the inward V-shape so the sign holder sits at a 45° angle.

This is the best side view I could get.

Attachments

• 20150612_061715.jpg
    20150612_061715.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back