Archived Two Weeks Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I took this job after a move because I needed a job fast to pay rent.

I actually do enjoy this job but sadly it doesn't offer enough cash on its own for me to pay back friends who have helped me as well as pay rent and feed myself. I was looking for a second job to supplement my income and an offer was given for a full time position paying more than I get at target. Besides being full time the schedules are not compatible and I will have to leave Target about mid-way through next month.

Who should I give my two weeks notice to? HR? Or my ETL?

if you know now when you are leaving and want to leave on good terms just in case things don't work out, tell them now. It can be more than a 2 week notice.

Good luck on your new job.

If you've been a good TM and you can handle the stress, they might be willing to take you on part time.
Even if you are only working 1 shift a week, you will still get your discount.

If you've been a good TM and you can handle the stress, they might be willing to take you on part time.
This is what I was going to say as well... If you enjoy working there try to work with them to see if they can work with your new positions schedule... Will your new employment offer a set schedule? If so it shouldn't be hard for them. Unless you don't want to work more than the simple full time job.. Which ever case good luck!

Hey yeah it's a simple form any HR person can give you. I filled mine out exactly 2 weeks ago. :) Last day was today after 6 years.

I've done this for about a year now, it's definitely doable (especially if you're only working one shift a week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back