Archived Username & PW for eHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

I just had orientation/training today and I'm trying to check my members services pay and benefits. It just gives me a screen to log in. Nothing about creating a username. I don't know what my username or password is. It was never mentioned at orientation.

Also, I tried to create an account for the eHR and other parts and it let's me verify my last 4 of my ssn and birthday, but then it says my zip code is incorrect even though I know it's not. I'm going to talk to my HR but was wondering if you had any advice in the meantime.

Last edited:
It can take a few days for you to get setup on eHR depending on how quickly your HRTM works.

just had orientation/training today and I'm trying to check my members services pay and benefits. It just gives me a screen to log in. Nothing about creating a username. I don't know what my username or password is. It was never mentioned at orientation.

You have to create a username and password on a store computer first. Using the app workbench you go to create a password and make one using your team member number, ssn and date of birth.

Then you can logon to EHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back