Archived Using my 90 days against me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't backroom TM's allowed to have water though?
I guess it's because they don't interact with guests and guests would be deeply offended if they found out that we were fragile, easily dehydrated meat creatures just like they are

We're required to keep bottles in a specific place away from food and other product, which may or may not be anywhere near where we're actually working. I don't bother with a bottle because we have a drinking fountain that I pass 437 times in my shift.

Hmm idk the store I left a/c was down and it got really hot in the store we had a guy come everyday for 3 months to fix till they replaced the whole unit. PMT thought the guy was a crook but it really was that broken plus the store was old and last remodel was in 2009. But really if you think 6 hours is a long shift wait till Black Friday doubles and triples all around.

Before I begin this, I'm going to start off by saying I do have a medical condition that leads me to be ill more often than I'd like...

I've noticed, because I'm alone in Starbucks a lot, with long lines AND trying to close, it can be really intense. I'll get shaky, sweaty, and feel like I'm going to throw up.

I've noticed drinking water helps, and on my breaks I'll get some Gatorade and plain Ritz crackers so I have something in my system. Just because your body has a hard time doesn't mean it's not the right job for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back