Archived What DOES it take to get written up at Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
I hear/see a lot of things going on, but I'm totally baffled about what you actually have to do to get CCA these days. Here are a few things that I've noticed in my store:

• 24% complete comp shop/not submitted before deadline
  • PFresh order not done before deadline
  • Call out at least 15 times
What else is there?

We've had TMs take pizzas & sodas without paying that faced NO action whatsoever even when AP was notified.

Depends on the store, the leadership, the district etc. If you looking for consistency your not going find it. If say, they need to get headcount down then anything is a write up. If turnover is terrible and they are getting heat for it then you can do anything short of killing somebody on the sales floor and not get a write up.

Depends on who you are. If you're me, just show up to work, put effort into (yep I've gotten verbal coachings for effort), clean things up, don't leave fixtures lying around... Sure fire ways to get written up if you're me for a day :confused::confused::confused:

If turnover is terrible and they are getting heat for it then you can do anything short of killing somebody on the sales floor and not get a write up.
True that.
We must be getting better since they cleaned the bodies out of my walk-in.
OMG!! My GSTL literally yells across the lanes to the cafe' person to make them "pizza, chicken etc"... Surely NOT paying for it... Is that allowed?

Honestly, I can't believe leaders are discussing write ups with other TMs in your store. If I was written up and heard that another TM knew about it, I'd be pretty unhappy. It's really none of our business.

If turnover is terrible and they are getting heat for it then you can do anything short of killing somebody on the sales floor and not get a write up.
True that.
We must be getting better since they cleaned the bodies out of my walk-in.
OMG!! My GSTL literally yells across the lanes to the cafe' person to make them "pizza, chicken etc"... Surely NOT paying for it... Is that allowed?
we had people at FA start to make things before we were on break and then paid for them when on break. Really not that uncommon. At least at my store. Flow does this a lot when a bunch of them are going to order pizzas or chicken strips.

Hit a car with the cart pusher.

\OMG!! My GSTL literally yells across the lanes to the cafe' person to make them "pizza, chicken etc"... Surely NOT paying for it... Is that allowed?
we had people at FA start to make things before we were on break and then paid for them when on break. Really not that uncommon. At least at my store. Flow does this a lot when a bunch of them are going to order pizzas or chicken strips.

One of our Food Ave TMs used to offer to throw in a pizza before I started my break so it would be ready for me. I told her she didn't have to do it, but she insisted. Very sweet lady.

how do you guys know nothing is happening? Even if someone is on a CCA it takes a lot to move that forward to actually be termed. If i coach someone or put them on a CCA or final warning the only people that are going to know is the other GSTL, ETL's, and the STL. If they choose to tell other TM's that's on them but i'm not going to discuss it with anyone.

Hit a car with the cart pusher.

Good thing that doesn't apply to assholes hitting the row of carts on the cart pusher because they can't wait 30 seconds for me to back it up then push back the row! Although the carts did almost get pushed enough to hit another cart, but if they tried to coach me I would tell them to check the video.

Honestly, I can't believe leaders are discussing write ups with other TMs in your store. If I was written up and heard that another TM knew about it, I'd be pretty unhappy. It's really none of our business.

I found someone's CCA on a monitor's desktop (you know, saved document to desktop) in tmsc a couple of weeks ago. Prettttttyyyy sure that's unacceptable as far as confidentiality goes.

The other day I copied and pasted something except the copy part didn't take so when I pasted it showed part of someone else's CCA regarding attendance.

I found someone's CCA on a monitor's desktop (you know, saved document to desktop) in tmsc a couple of weeks ago. Prettttttyyyy sure that's unacceptable as far as confidentiality goes.

The other day I copied and pasted something except the copy part didn't take so when I pasted it showed part of someone else's CCA regarding attendance.

I'm sure those ETLs would also be the first ones to brag about their mad computer skills.

Yeah, I've seen a TL leave someone's review sitting on a TSC computer desktop before.

I've seen many team members get away with a hundred NCNS while "the ONE" gets fired with three. It simply depends on leadership liking you or not.

What, formally? Because that's an agonizing process that could take up a month if the store is going by the books.

Informally, it depends on the mood of the TL and ETL.

We had a TL quit because his Etl wanted him to write TM'S up the stupidist shit (like being five minutes late...during a snowstorm) and he refused.

Being late repeatedly, too many call outs, we've been threatened with CA's for not finishing the instocks task list.

I got a verbal coaching for not acknowledging every guest I see (apparently I have to stop walking for it to count). It was done on the floor in front of a bunch of guests, so in the middle of it, I started asking every guest "CIHYFS?" The TL couldn't finish the coaching b/c he couldn't get a word in edgewise.

Being late repeatedly, too many call outs, we've been threatened with CA's for not finishing the instocks task list.

I got a verbal coaching for not acknowledging every guest I see (apparently I have to stop walking for it to count). It was done on the floor in front of a bunch of guests, so in the middle of it, I started asking every guest "CIHYFS?" The TL couldn't finish the coaching b/c he couldn't get a word in edgewise.

I would've done the same thing. And THAT'S why I'll never move up the chain. I'm fine with that though. :)

We had a team lead leave our store and everyone knew why, as her ETL left a copy of a coaching in a recycle bin in the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back