What is the one endcap you want to make but your TL won't allow you to do.

There was a couple endcap ideas I suggested as a joke but some are actually pretty good ideas. My main one that continuously gets shot down is my Beer pong endcap idea. It's simple. Back when I worked in paper the one thing that I always struggled with was the enormous amount of red solo cups that were stuck in my backroom. I wanted to put them out all on a single endcap. I had enough of them but the SD I had at the time wanted endcaps to have a theme. so it couldn't be just one thing. So the idea began to grow. It was spring break. On a hunch I asked one of my TMs who worked in sporting goods and asked if he had alot of ping pong balls. He did. I had the designs for a solid beer pong endcap, only for it to be squashed. Anyway, that's my idea. Do any of you guys have any?

I’ve always wanted to do a ‘so you got a puppy’ theme.

Training treats, puppy pads, small leashes, beds, bowls, puppy food, toys, paper towels, carpet cleaners, scrub brush, baking soda.

But the SD won’t let me combo pets, paper, domestics, chems.

I’ve always wanted to do a ‘so you got a puppy’ theme.

Training treats, puppy pads, small leashes, beds, bowls, puppy food, toys, paper towels, carpet cleaners, scrub brush, baking soda.

But the SD won’t let me combo pets, paper, domestics, chems.
Fyi...Pets actually has cleaning wipes, stain remover and baking soda! So , you wouldn’t necessarily be cross merching anything!

Tried that and SD had me take it down because I didn’t include cats/kittens. Then said to forget it and build it with those gross smelling puparoni treats.

Whatever, I give up.

Back