What percentage raise did you receive this year?

DIO, 2.63%, sort of, technically 0.7%, but if prorated would be 2.63% for the whole year.

DIO/2.7% I'm feeling kind of bummed about this. I have never had a real review before. 2.7% feels kind of like a C. I know I have my faults, but I work my ass off.
That's kind of how I feel, although it's not really a "C" grade in terms of evaluating your work. The first couple years, I got a DIO with a 5% increase. The raise seems pretty small. For what it's worth, I still like coming in to work, and in part because thanks to this TBR thread I had a realistic idea of pay raise rates for this cycle.

That's kind of how I feel, although it's not really a "C" grade in terms of evaluating your work. The first couple years, I got a DIO with a 5% increase. The raise seems pretty small. For what it's worth, I still like coming in to work, and in part because thanks to this TBR thread I had a realistic idea of pay raise rates for this cycle.
I know some tm's who got a .04 raises.

Thanks for helping me understand this better. I know they don't give out very many DEOs. I think last year only 2 were given out. I didn't get a review last year, but I did get a meager 9 cent raise haha. That means pretty much everyone else gets a DIO unless they suck. What is the top percentage there for regular TMs? What is the lowest?

Thanks for helping me understand this better. I know they don't give out very many DEOs. I think last year only 2 were given out. I didn't get a review last year, but I did get a meager 9 cent raise haha. That means pretty much everyone else gets a DIO unless they suck. What is the top percentage there for regular TMs? What is the lowest?
I'm kinda curious. It sounds like the pay raise levels are kinda random. It does appear the absolute top annual increase is 6.0%, but the median of the responses here is slightly above 3.5%.

You are basically right that the vast majority of Target store level TMs get a DIO rating. There's no numerical rating involved. There's a very small percentage allowed of DEOs. It sounds like some stores are giving out INOs (In Need of Improvement) but I honestly don't get the sense that the INO rating is commonplace at Target. Those who have worked in other companies know that a poor performance review (i.e. INO) usually leads to imposition of a so-called "Performance Improvement Plan", basically to "performance out" an undesirable employee. Some have indicated at at Target the INO may not be the kiss of death it is at other companies. YMMV.

DIO 2.7%

my TL wanted to give me something higher but not him, the new ETL, or the previous ETL had written the reviews for our department. :T even my past year's reviews were better than this but oh well I guess.

I'm kinda curious. It sounds like the pay raise levels are kinda random. It does appear the absolute top annual increase is 6.0%, but the median of the responses here is slightly above 3.5%.

You are basically right that the vast majority of Target store level TMs get a DIO rating. There's no numerical rating involved. There's a very small percentage allowed of DEOs. It sounds like some stores are giving out INOs (In Need of Improvement) but I honestly don't get the sense that the INO rating is commonplace at Target. Those who have worked in other companies know that a poor performance review (i.e. INO) usually leads to imposition of a so-called "Performance Improvement Plan", basically to "performance out" an undesirable employee. Some have indicated at at Target the INO may not be the kiss of death it is at other companies. YMMV.
The ION rating at my store is only delivered if you have performance discussions on file like coachings etc. It’s a wake up call to do better or you are out the door. But it also depends on the TL continuing to follow up on performance and keep having those discussions and documenting it. Target has such a gray area regarding this and it can be very hard to get rid of bad performers if leads don’t follow through.

I'm not sure of my rating since I've been on leave but this paycheck has a 5% raise in it so yay me, lol.

The ION rating at my store is only delivered if you have performance discussions on file like coachings etc. It’s a wake up call to do better or you are out the door. But it also depends on the TL continuing to follow up on performance and keep having those discussions and documenting it. Target has such a gray area regarding this and it can be very hard to get rid of bad performers if leads don’t follow through.
That's my observation, including a TL who finally was cut loose a few years back after a rather long period. That's why I was rather startled in another thread about a CA being abruptly terminated over what seemed to be an actual accident, not intentional misconduct. Overall, I think Target tends to give more chances for TMs to overcome deficiencies than some other companies I am familiar with, either via my own experience, a spouse, or personal friends and acquaintances (not just Internet message boards). ASANTS.

Finally dug up My 2019 review for those asking.

I was ION BUT my raise was 5% (which makes no sense).

However when they bumped the minimum pay up they took away the premium for working in the grocery so my actually raise was really a little over 1%.

I don't know my my actual 2020 raise was yet but I will look for that and my "grade".

Got my review yesterday. DIO/3%. This is my first review experience at the Spot and I felt pretty good about it. I was more excited about the extended $2/hr shift differential!

DIO 2.7%. It's fine. I might not bust my ass so hard this year though. Keeps me above "the bump" which is nice

Back