Archived Winter Supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Does anybody store (being one that has an area that actually gets cold) have snow shovels/ice melt/window kits or anything like that in stock? We ran out weeks ago and guests are getting very frustrated. All of our winter supplies shows ‘discontinued’ as well. Does anybody know if this is like a company wide issue or what?

I’m not sure if we’re just not carrying winter stuff this year or what? Because all the stuff we have this year is exactly the same as last year but it’s all discontinued... and most of it is gone already

3 gondola sections in Domestics, plus some scattered stuff in both Seasonal and Auto. We were pretty well stocked on Saturday when I worked last.

Weird. When I check on target.com the snow shovels show as ‘in stock’ at most local stores. My store and a few others show ‘not sold here anynore’. Anyone have any idea why this could be? We’re a Super Target, A+ volume and the second biggest in our district....

My store has them, just a tiny little section of them, though. Shovels and whatnot, not that much though

My store has them, just a tiny little section of them, though. Shovels and whatnot, not that much though
Weird that you guys have them and we don’t considering we’re literally 10 miles apart... next time you’re in would you mind checking if they’re discontinued for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back