10/6 small appliance transition

we did it all today. everything is finished except displays, which i'll finish tomorrow morning.

We got coffee a b and prep a and b done today. Only 2 people. But we didnā€™t push any nop or new displays. Idiots palletized all smapp nop together and all displays together.

We had a third person today, but he's new. Got all but microwaves and coffee A and B done. Did not work any new stuff out or displays as they are mixed with the new freight on pallets. Hoping to finish it up by myself tomorrow.

Idiots palletized all smapp nop together and all displays together.
Did not work any new stuff out or displays as they are mixed with the new freight on pallets.
ASANTS, of course, but this is how my store was told to do it from up top now. We used to grab displays and assortments and stage them separately. We used to grab transition and separate it by aisle. We're not allowed to do that anymore.

We had a bunch of appliance transition palletized and sorted by aisle for this very thing and got yelled at for it. *shrug*

ASANTS, of course, but this is how my store was told to do it from up top now. We used to grab displays and assortments and stage them separately. We used to grab transition and separate it by aisle. We're not allowed to do that anymore.

We had a bunch of appliance transition palletized and sorted by aisle for this very thing and got yelled at for it. *shrug*
Our dbos and tls got yelled at last week for the opposite. From now on if itā€™s not pretied the dbo must try to flex out and/or backstock it.

Definitely ASANTS, but our area was told never to trap any transition any more except for seasonal sets. We have it all back stocked for when we set
I love this only for the purpose of flex. We have 15 inspected home/domestic/kitchen pallets and my SD is questioning me why we have so many INFs this week

Setting all the aisles then pushing all the unsorted pallets of product and displays. I already had one guest call for a product. 0 on the salesfloor. 0 backstocked. 3 on hand. Guess it's on one of the pallets.

Back