MEGATHREAD 2018-2019 Store Modernization Megathread

[OPINION] How do you feel about these changes?

• I like them.

• I dislike them.

Results are only viewable after voting.
New here..but aren’t we all. What is the future of the Bluetooth in the LED’s and such. What is spots endgame/ master plan?What are the grids’s all about? Any insights?
I believe the plan is for RFID to be completed with the change over to the LED lights. So the majority of the scan is automatic and the wand is just for the hard to scan items.

It is not that bad, on my Keys (Work Keys), I carry around a Cart Tag for a cart to scan into.... that way I can literally use a basket, or my own hands (or if it is a big order a shopping cart) in order to pick an order. It is INSANELY useful.
I laminated a card for my wallet!

It is not that bad, on my Keys (Work Keys), I carry around a Cart Tag for a cart to scan into.... that way I can literally use a basket, or my own hands (or if it is a big order a shopping cart) in order to pick an order. It is INSANELY useful.
You can also type in a cart. I always use shpar (idk why lol) and then type in shpar01 when I need to scan the item in.

I have read most of this thread but still a little confused. Anyone feeling chatty and want to help:
What does the 2019 modernization look like for my store?

2017 sales 60M ST, 4am process

Etls: HR, SF, AP, GE, LOG, Food

SrTL: Gstl, Flow, BR, SF, Produce, Consumables

Additional TLs: (2) SL, (2)HL, Gstl, Dairy&Fro, Sbux&Cafe, Deli/Bakery.
3Gsa.

Over head count: HL SrTL, And Br should be Tl not SrTL

Currently E2E SL/Food

Trying to figure out what’s going to happen, as recently PDD’s have really ramped up. So far none for me but I want to keep it that way

I have read most of this thread but still a little confused. Anyone feeling chatty and want to help:

3Gsa.

Currently E2E SL/Food

Trying to figure out what’s going to happen, as recently PDD’s have really ramped up. So far none for me but I want to keep it that way
Wow! Our stores have very similar sales and not even close to your head count!

We have:

ETLs: HR, GE, SF, LOG

SRTL: PPTL and BRTL

TLs: 2 gstls, HBA/stationary, home area, electronics/toys, market, SBs, 2 softlines, and flow

3Gsa.

Currently E2E SL/Food

Damn so fuck PMTs, we arent good enough to be included :'(

If these changes cause anyone to commit suicide that means that Target should be held liable. If they don't then well I will eat a pile of rotten avacodos.

Sorry, little bit of a vent here. Monday, ETL HR was the ‘Selling leader’, and one of the SF ETLs was regular lod, what a fucking nightmare trying to fulfill both their expectations. I’ve got one telling me to find ways to be ‘guest obsessed’ and watching me deal with people and then the other asking me what I’ve been doing all day. Can’t you go bother some team members? This is my only non tlod day this week. I’ve got discontinued product to try and push I don’t need to role play selling conversations and I definitely don’t need to help you push a dry food CAF. Are either of you going to tell my boss that I didn’t get my shit done this week because you had me pushing dry while quizzing me on being guest obsessed? Not like (redacted for privacy) from headquarters didn’t say to the GVP, DTL, and STL that I was the best (redacted) in the company less than a year ago. Best in group sales comp? 147% YTD AAR? Go look at the award the STL got at fall national thanks to my efforts and leave me alone and let me push my towels.

So I happened to be checking the newest schedule today and I saw our new SrTl's next to mine, something caught my eye and it's "SrTLOD: Monday-Friday"

Shit guess I was way wrong lol. This will be an interesting change.

So is STL keeping the 'team' part of the title and becoming Store Team Director or is it cutting down to Store Director? Just checking if I'm gonna have to call 'STD' over walkie.
No one has team in their title anymore. It's Store Director.

I couldn't find that article, but that was why I said it.

Well that's slightly disappointing. Might have been a fun change.

Nothing really seemed like it was done by a team at my store. Only flow team seemed to be on the same page.

Back