Archived AE rollout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to see if there are any other TLs and ETL feeling overwhelmed with the new roll out?
Electronics TLs how are you doing with the 65% AAR rate?
Any large volume stores running like a low volume store?
TL/ETL cuts?

Just wanted to see if there are any other TLs and ETL feeling overwhelmed with the new roll out?
Electronics TLs how are you doing with the 65% AAR rate?
Any large volume stores running like a low volume store?
TL/ETL cuts?

I don't have much to add to this but our high volume store is staffed even more like a low volume than ever. hardlines teams are non-existant. pog is expected to do double workload with half the people but still get done. my store has stopped making plans and is running on dreams.

The changes are coming to my store. We aren't losing anyone but adding TLs since there were some TL to ETL promotions. Lots of shuffling around due to new SrTL positions opening up also. The change has been good for our store so I'm enjoying so far.

High volume

Salesfloor closers are almost nonexistant. Last night I watched our STL zone grocery alone because people were only schedules until 9 and 1 guy walked out in the middle of his shift.. TLs are all super anxious and annoyed.

At my store, you can see that all our TLs know what's going to happen. After all the changes, basically every TL is going to have to be a SrTL, so the non-seniors are looking for other options/preparing for demotion.

it feels like I constantly have to watch my back because i am not sure who is saying what. the sad part... that wasn't happening before the roll out. we had a GREAT leadership team, but once Effie Trinkett showed up and started swirling her hand in the fishbowl, everything changed. I am just waiting for the cannon and my face in the sky.

I'm fairly terrified. I'm overworked and feel like any mistake that I DO make is amplified even more. I am also actively job searching, but with my weak degree and still being fairly fresh out of school its tough.

it honestly hasn't been too bad at our store as we were short the same amount of TL's we needed to cut. We also have an amazing TL over pog and he will be fine taking over pog/pricing. People are anxious to see who will be promoted to SR-TL because a ton of people want it.
I myself had three job interviews (at the same place) this last week or so and am anxiously waiting to see if i got the job.

Our store has to cut 5 TL's but I cant say anyone Ive spoken to is worried... our DTL and HRBP came to visit the stores the day after the announcement to ensure everyone that it will all happen by attrition, and while September is a goal date it is not set in stone and could take up to a year before we reach our headcount.

I know they keep saying that, I just don't believe it. I haven't been with the company that long, but I'm just cynical and do not buy that. Of course the other point that I see is that even with these TL/ETL cuts, I still personally see cuts that can be made in the future and frankly do not want to wait around for that.

Just a lowly team member perspective. We are watching the team leads have the screws tightened on them, so any of us who have a chance to get out of this place are doing so. We are taking bets which TL's will be performanced out first. Getting out is what you should be doing if are working to work(not just working through school for something else), no chance to promotion, now target as a team member is a "completely dead end" job.

Electronics %amazed is 80%, AAR goal is 65%. (Which is very difficult to reach!)
I'm not too concerned about my store getting to head count, with the way the TLs are job searching. I'm not looking forward to taking on any more departments (as the sole sales floor TL). I haven't gotten any support yet for having taken on the rest of the Hardlines...no more hours, no nothing.

I am with you on that one, sf10. Our score for amazing & aar are 80%. With no hours, under sales days & no staff. It will very hard for my store, especially with the 30ish dtl, who replaced our dtl with several years of spot, too.

my store maintains 55% during the 3/4 of the year, and then from the Black Friday and January drops to 20-25%, and we finished with 40%. <3

I'm just having a hard time trying to see what spot is thinking with all this. Are they trying to get rid of the weak? Or are they trying to save payroll by cutting and downsizing everyone? and I heard this is suppose to be a 5-7 year rollout.
A lot of my TLs at my store are just as stressed as I am. I am already looking for other jobs and I know I'm not the only one. I hope they realize what they are doing. Having high volume stores run like this is just ridiculously stupid.
Sometimes I wish "dirty jobs" would do a Spot edition. How great would that be, seeing all this suits have to work as team leads and handle all the pressure and stress.

Electronics %amazed is 80%, AAR goal is 65%. (Which is very difficult to reach!).
We are over 70%. This is NOT just an electronics score. Salesfloor, front end, and guest service tm's should be offering service plans with every sale of a corded item. We keep service plans at the lanes. It's a total store effort.

I myself am having a tough time with the 65% aar. My team members are green for the most part. It is the front end that kills us. They don't offer anything and we have around 20-30 transactions weekly up in the front that go 0-0. So my team is struggling trying to pick up the pace for the front ends conversion. But they are so quick to jump on my team for their redcard numbers.

aaaand it seems that now demotion is off of the table for TL's choosing to demote rather than go to SrTL. Spot, exactly WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?!?

So will they be booting us if there are no openings, or what? Surely they won't make us all srtl....

performancing out is more like it if you need to get to head count. they will only make srtl for how many slots there are. the " no demotion rule "came straight from my STL's mouth, and she heard it from a higher up. I think AE 2014 has caused quiet a stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back