Archived Another major change coming to Logistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be that as it may, people still need to pay bills. Hard to do on 15 hours a week. Reduced payroll = higher turnover.

And they are creating a system that will require a much more VAST amount of training.

Higher Turnover = Less people that CAN Train = Less Trained employees = Fukin' Chaos

I would like to know more about this please because I'm concerned as I struggle so with the hours.

What video? How exactly is this going to be or happen? I'm at an A volume Super Target store, Flow TM go in at 4AM and hardly sometimes I make it pass 9AM!

I go in help with the line in receiving then from 5:30 - 6:45 everybody is stocking everything in the store , but groceries as there's a dedicated team to do that department. 6:45 - 7:00 Break Time 7:00 - till finished is to work on repacks baskets throughout the store.
On targetred360.com, there is a new video about How Target isGoing to Win PT2" about new push process.

Mmmm I don't think I can access there. Can someone just explain to me this new process? I would love to know the details. Please

It was actually posted to targetred360.com and it is the video "How Target is Going to Win PT2"... the site says its for all TMs but I am not sure if it would be considered working off the clock for hourly employees to log into it?

EDIT: Actually I just read the disclaimer on the site, and non-exempt employees are allowed to use it whenever they want as it is not considered "work" and the information is non-paid and non-mandatory. Please do not copy or post any videos or direct information onto this forum though. The site is password protected for a reason and we do not want to abuse it.
Didn't know that info existed and its awesome. I want this now. I really hope my DC is on board with this.

Mmmm I don't think I can access there. Can someone just explain to me this new process? I would love to know the details. Please
If you can log into a mydevice you can log in there. Use those ID and pass

Just saw the video. No wonder why I started hearing those rumors that maybe because of those changes they "supposedly" will change our shift from 4am to 6am.

We were told in a huddle that Target really wanted to focus more on Guest Service, so I don't know if it may have something to do with that as they want us to work more load when the store is open.

If anything, I just hope I can at least work 20 hours a week... :confused::oops:

Last edited:
We were told in a huddle that Target really wanted to focus more on Guest Service, so I don't know if it may have something to do with that as they want us to work more load when the store is open.

Because doing your unload while guest are trying to shop is great guest service while they step over cardboard and floor freight

You like autos/cafs? Enjoy them while they last! They are both disappearing starting 4th quarter.

You like autos/cafs? Enjoy them while they last! They are both disappearing starting 4th quarter.
At the beginning of the 4th quarter? As in November 1st?

Are they going to have everyone rely on manuals? Because that is going to fail so fucking hard in so many stores. Leadership will view them as optional and only drop them when they have time.

Apparently it's a whole new fill process starting some time 4th quarter. I didn't press on details because the topic of convo was something completely different.

Every team may be responsible for shooting their own department , pulling and filling the floor. In which case, based on my store's market team, expect all stores to have many holes in all departments..

At the beginning of the 4th quarter? As in November 1st?

Are they going to have everyone rely on manuals? Because that is going to fail so fucking hard in so many stores. Leadership will view them as optional and only drop them when they have time.

I agree.

This does not look good at all the more I think about it. We have got to have a better plan going forward with this E2E process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back