Archived Apex TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else seen the Apex TV for $329 (it should be priced in store for $499)? Target pulled it from their website, but not before screen shots were saved. Guests are bringing in the printed screen shot trying to get the TV for that price. I'm guessing it was a target.com error and that is why they have pulled it from the website. My store does not (which I think is brand) price match target.com or other target stores. Grief.

correct target policy states that we do not match our owned prices from our website. if guest try to argue with you tell them the policy is available in target.com pricing policy. under the help tab....

I thought that was correct, but I'm not super tuned on Target's coupon policy. Thanks and watch for the TV scammers.

Its sad we can't match our own site, but it makes sense since its run by amazon. I wonder if we can price-match once the new target website rolls out...

Target is no longer affiliated with Amazon.com in any way. That was one of the changes with the new target.com rollout.

not matching target.com is no different than us not matching nearby target stores (w.out rain check of course)

Target does not match Target or other store website prices. Price match only works for printed ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back