Archived Applying for SBTL.. Long story

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, when you said you got a promotion and that you are the Senior TM in Food Ave, do you mean you are a Food Service Assistant?

Yes, I assume so. I was just given title and raise and more responsibility. I have people call me that , senior team member and glorified secretary

Now I'm really curious about your volume. It's either super super high (TL for Starbucks, TL for Food Ave, and an FSA requires about $900,000 per year Food Ave plus SB sales), or pretty low (SBTL plus FSA is about $450,000/year and under, assuming the consumables TL is really just the consumables TL and is just sort of the TL for Food Ave too).

Now I'm really curious about your volume. It's either super super high (TL for Starbucks, TL for Food Ave, and an FSA requires about $900,000 per year Food Ave plus SB sales), or pretty low (SBTL plus FSA is about $450,000/year and under, assuming the consumables TL is really just the consumables TL and is just sort of the TL for Food Ave too).

About 4 years ago, we had a team leader of Food Ave, he got burnt out and became a GSA and there has not been a designated TL of Food Ave since, they just tossed it under the Consumables Team Leader duties.

We have a FSA in consumables they just took from another store and than there is me in Food Ave. I do everything for food ave and rarely see them
Consumables assistants are Perishable Assistants, not FSA but their role is generally the same.

I also Cashier, work Softlines, Flow and hardlines. I can't work in electronics cause my husband being the Brand. Which they moved him from GSA to there to hire me. x.x

We do have a Starbucks within a mile from us. But guests choose us for the 5% and well convenience

I am still learning ins and outs of everything they throw upon me daily. Again without help or mentoring.

Yes I have many times, he knows my role in Food Ave. Asked me today is my app was in yet.

Cross training is amazing. When I started, no one worked both Starbucks and Food Ave. Now all of my Starbucks TMs can at least cover a break in Food Ave, and some work a shift per week there. Then again, I'm the TL for both, so it's easier for me to coordinate that stuff.
I've been trying to do this for the longest time but it's so hard because the Food Ave TL never follows through and hardly works.

I wonder why they let go of your SBTL.

She said "Target isn't happy with her performance" she feels ( Name of STL ) does not like me...

Though they gave her a choice. Go back to GSA with pay cut or stay and get fired when performance review comes out. They also said she was welcome to look for employment elsewhere

She said "Target isn't happy with her performance" she feels ( Name of STL ) does not like me...

Though they gave her a choice. Go back to GSA with pay cut or stay and get fired when performance review comes out. They also said she was welcome to look for employment elsewhere
That sounds weird. Why would they give her a choice? Doesn't sound right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back