Archived Baby hardlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardlinesFlowter

It’s a hardlines life...for us.
I have searched and searched and cannot find a thread about this so I suppose I’ll make my first post here. I started on flow team, moved to PP2 floater and now I have my own section which is baby/infant hardlines. There is no one else assigned to that section, only me so far. They don’t schedule anyone on my days off, they just allow anyone to throw my section. My question is: if I have to spend half of my 5-6 hour shifts undoing all the wrong that was done on my day off, how am I realistically supposed to finish leftover pulls, that day’s pulls, truck push (at least 3-4 vehicles) backstocking, 2 abandon runs and zoning? Any tips? Is anyone else experiencing these overexpectations? I’m being coached when I stay late and also when I do not stay late.

Correct, but yes it does happen. Damned if you do/don’t. That’s the Target way apparently. :(

I would talk with your truck TL and have them come walk the area with you after you were off for a day or two. Point out everything that you would need to fix. The TL should know who had been working the area previously and hopefully can have a conversation with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back