Archived Back room issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else’s back room getting worse and worse by the week and how bad is flex getting for you? Ares looks horrific that one day everything is gonna fall or a fire will start

They are gonna shut us down most likely and then there gonna ask us why were not finishing orders and my answer is going to be everything is in boxes not located and not even pushed out to the floor! majority of things not located is clothes we have 1000 push for clothes and I personally think we need a bigger softlines team to get the products out instead of only have thing them zone and reshop and work one z bar a day like wtf there is a way to get shit done i dont understand why they wont work to solve the issue! I would love to do 10 batches a day but when crap is in boxes you spend hours looking for it!

They are gonna shut us down most likely and then there gonna ask us why were not finishing orders and my answer is going to be everything is in boxes not located and not even pushed out to the floor! majority of things not located is clothes we have 1000 push for clothes and I personally think we need a bigger softlines team to get the products out instead of only have thing them zone and reshop and work one z bar a day like wtf there is a way to get shit done i dont understand why they wont work to solve the issue! I would love to do 10 batches a day but when crap is in boxes you spend hours looking for it!

It got so bad for us there was no looking for it. When you have 50 unsorted shopping carts of softlines reshop there is no finding it. RFID guns? Yeah there were taken by softlines and left wherever so when they have to do RFID it takes them two hours to find one then they start scanning. So we are left high and dry. The sheer number of pallets they had stacked everywhere made it impossible to even start looking for things even things that had locations you couldn't actually pick since they had pallets stacked so deep you could not get down the aisle in the back. So many shopping carts of stuff we would run out of carts for guests by 8:30am. We just burned orders, we figured that might get the attention of someone who might care cause our STL sure as shit does not care. When you point blank tell him this is fucked up and we need help he looks at you like you are shit on his shoe.

Now they just take the softlines shopping carts and dump them into a gaylord box or for anyone who doesn't know that is, if you have seen the boxes for car seat trade in events, they are that large open top cardboard box. I am not going to dig through that much shit for a fucking t-shirt, that one order taking 30min to sort though that means there are five others I can't get to. So that t-shirt gets INF'd and I can move on to things I might be able to find.

Exactly to locate one peice of clothing takes 30 min but when your batch is all clothes you spent all ur hours on countless shit and then our inf sheet is sooooo long that’s another issue because of being unable to move on or not finding it

we don't waste the time looking for that 1 shirt that could be anywhere. We push can't find and move on doing like 10-15 orders which is worth way more than that $10 shirt you can never find

Anyone else’s back room getting worse and worse by the week and how bad is flex getting for you? Ares looks horrific that one day everything is gonna fall or a fire will start

Flex just got their area remodeled and they got like 15 new flex carts yet I struggle everyday to find a smart cart or tub to put all my shit since using guest cart is a no no now. Stupid Target.

we don't waste the time looking for that 1 shirt that could be anywhere. We push can't find and move on doing like 10-15 orders which is worth way more than that $10 shirt you can never find
Omg my store makes you look with and rfid and open the boxes for the online orders and also go through the do not destroy boxes luck you guys!

Like we literally if it says sold online only we have To open up boxes and go through it and Then also check the clearance that say online only and omfg every clothes has to be rfid located weather sales floor or back room

Omg my store makes you look with and rfid and open the boxes for the online orders and also go through the do not destroy boxes luck you guys!

Can't look with an RFID gun you can't use cause they are nowhere to be found since my store doesn't do equipment control. You want a zebra? You better hide the one you end up with cause you will never be given one..

Can't look with an RFID gun you can't use cause they are nowhere to be found since my store doesn't do equipment control. You want a zebra? You better hide the one you end up with cause you will never be given one..
That sounds terrible! yea they make us sign out the zebra walkies and stuff just not the ticket printer or rfid and now for our equipment there is a drop off box that looks like a mail box and the door is locked when u it put it in it! thank god they have that now so we dont have to look for lod sign off

That sounds terrible! yea they make us sign out the zebra walkies and stuff just not the ticket printer or rfid and now for our equipment there is a drop off box that looks like a mail box and the door is locked when u it put it in it! thank god they have that now so we dont have to look for lod sign off

We used to have a locked cabinet in the TSC the LOD would unlock but they got tired of paying OT on people sitting and waiting 15min for them to actually come up and unlock it at end of day. This current crop of ETL's are fucking children, I am old enough to be the mom to the newest ones and if they were my kids I would kick their ass. Lazy and no work ethic, none. So nothing really matters to them other than what they want to do which seems to be as little as possible.

It got so bad for us there was no looking for it. When you have 50 unsorted shopping carts of softlines reshop there is no finding it. RFID guns? Yeah there were taken by softlines and left wherever so when they have to do RFID it takes them two hours to find one then they start scanning. So we are left high and dry. The sheer number of pallets they had stacked everywhere made it impossible to even start looking for things even things that had locations you couldn't actually pick since they had pallets stacked so deep you could not get down the aisle in the back. So many shopping carts of stuff we would run out of carts for guests by 8:30am. We just burned orders, we figured that might get the attention of someone who might care cause our STL sure as shit does not care. When you point blank tell him this is fucked up and we need help he looks at you like you are shit on his shoe.

Now they just take the softlines shopping carts and dump them into a gaylord box or for anyone who doesn't know that is, if you have seen the boxes for car seat trade in events, they are that large open top cardboard box. I am not going to dig through that much shit for a fucking t-shirt, that one order taking 30min to sort though that means there are five others I can't get to. So that t-shirt gets INF'd and I can move on to things I might be able to find.

HOLY HELL. I found myself saying OH.MY.GOD after every sentence I read of your post. Your STL needs a career change immediately.

HOLY HELL. I found myself saying OH.MY.GOD after every sentence I read of your post. Your STL needs a career change immediately.

Yeah that is partly the reason I took a couple weeks off, can't handle the BS so I will do my form of therapy which is not being at work.

Yeah, nine months in we are all wondering the same thing. We were told he was a logistics hot shot but he also came from ULV/low volume stores so coming into a high volume hasn't phased him nor the disaster that my store has become. We don't get anything in the form of communication we were told "Oh he just decided to SFS off for a week so we could catch up and keep it off until the new truck process starts." That would have been nice had ANYONE TOLD THE SFS TEAM!!!!!!! We were begging for help and told to pound sand.

Then we realize since our store is being ignored as much as it is, how bad are the stores that district is paying attention to? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back