Archived Backroom issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
happend here too, still not fixed all they did was LOCU the list corperate sent down, and did a bunch of empty loc reports.....i tried telling the BR TL we needed to reloc everything but she insists that empty locs will get it all, :angry:

Our ETL Log said all the stores were supposed to be sent a list of aisles and locations to locu. But apparently our store didn't get a list. Supposedly some stores in our district had rather large lists.

Our ETL Log said all the stores were supposed to be sent a list of aisles and locations to locu. But apparently our store didn't get a list. Supposedly some stores in our district had rather large lists.

It's on Workbench under Store Reports -> Logistics -> Somethingsomething (Location Update Report or something like that. It's a one-time report they put up for this.)

Every store is going to be red for location.
Wonder how they are going to deal with that?
Just drop two weeks off everyone's scores?

Got most of it done today. Only like 5 locations left that still need to be updated. Those would have been done if weren't for the PDA issues. I hope I get recognized for this. :)

Got most of it done today. Only like 5 locations left that still need to be updated. Those would have been done if weren't for the PDA issues. I hope I get recognized for this. :)
Gtc to you for doing a very hard task. By doing this, it helps our numbers & gets product to the salesfloor. Thanks again for your efforts!

Every store is going to be red for location.
Wonder how they are going to deal with that?
Just drop two weeks off everyone's scores?

Why would they do that?

"DTK is meant as a resource for you to identify operational opportunities in your store. It is not meant to be used as a tool for writing reviews and should not be factored into them."

"While this will affect your DTK score in the short term, it will have only a minor effect on your YTD scores."

"There is no way for us to modify or recalculate DTK scores."

And so on and so on. All the typical cut-and-paste answers you get on mySupport whenever you ask a DTK question would apply here. The person "working" at HQ would see the letters "DTK" in your request, go straight to their cut-and-paste database without actually reading any further, and pick one of the above "answers" to give you. Just like always.

Last edited:
With the redcard errors at the end of may, they went back and retroactively added the data in. Maybe they'll keep BRLA as green w/o a percentage for the week.

Something with the Research being down. Instocks can only scan Stand Alone Outs until the issue is resolved

My LODs this weekend opened the list and didn't see anything in it so they figured we were good, but I just audited our coolers and freezer and other stockroom fillgroups that were called out on the Urgent Messageboard and there were many non-located things. ****.

A new urgent message was out tonight with more instructions regarding backroom updating. I didn't get a chance to skim the main text, but it said further communication would be released tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

So I just looked. Originally when this problem surfaced, our store had a blank list to update. We just finished updating our *entire* stockroom overnight the prior week due to an unrelated pain in the ass issue, so we figured that was the reason there was nothing to update. Just today, I checked it again for funsies, and there was a new list uploaded! 26 pages! Love it! Because I have the time and the resources to update 26 pages of stockroom locations (well, more like 13 now that the freezer and dairy coolers were done) while we're swimming in backstock, receiving 2800 piece trucks on a daily basis, and short-staffed. What a great couple of weeks new-in-role as BRTL.

So I just looked. Originally when this problem surfaced, our store had a blank list to update. We just finished updating our *entire* stockroom overnight the prior week due to an unrelated pain in the ass issue, so we figured that was the reason there was nothing to update. Just today, I checked it again for funsies, and there was a new list uploaded! 26 pages! Love it! Because I have the time and the resources to update 26 pages of stockroom locations (well, more like 13 now that the freezer and dairy coolers were done) while we're swimming in backstock, receiving 2800 piece trucks on a daily basis, and short-staffed. What a great couple of weeks new-in-role as BRTL.

We had some instock team members help with the updating since they can't scan the task list anyway.

what a joke, the message they sent was DO NOT LOCU ANYTHING! they basically said do empty loc reports on the entire stockroom again because after the first time we did them the system might have broken again, sure empty loc reports are nice but if 3 things are sto'd in a waco and one drops out the report isnt doing anything. Just need a whole backroom reloc instead of wasting time with reports

I'm suddenly really glad I had too many hours and couldn't work the extra shifts offered for Thurs/Fri b/c of the ceo detail walk we had. This almost seems like the real reason why on wednesday night/thurs morning we were doing SAO's and cancelled our 500 box trailer.

And we had just had issues with our pda's getting a patch earlier in the week.

Same problem at our store. We were told to not even use stand alone outs to scan until tomorrow. Locs just keep disappearing.

Yea I heard it was global too. We LOCU'd and back stocked electronics and then found out the next day that it did not go through so we did it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back