Archived Backroom issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly do they want us to do with fixing these issues? We have the report that shows effected items from locations, but do they just want us to LOCU it??

We finally got time to do our freezer yesterday and our pulls this morning in there were HUUUGE! About 90% of it went out too...

This is madness.

how many times do you guys LOCU a location? i scan it about 5+ times because the first few won't take it sometimes for some reason

Oh my... our report just updated... 19 pages worth of locations. Most of which we already "did" but I guess the system didn't take it.

Shoot me.

Yeah they sent out an updated communication. A new report came out (mine went from 24 pages to 4, thank God) that was supposed to be done before Wednesday for whatever reason.

Gtc to you for doing a very hard task. By doing this, it helps our numbers & gets product to the salesfloor. Thanks again for your efforts!

I know this reply has been up for awhile, but I would like to share something. On the day I got to about the end of the updating, I mentioned to the team lead that I hope I get recognized for this. Well, the next time I saw the STL, he thanked me for the work. Then about a couple of days ago, I saw that my name, along with the backroom and flow team leads, were on the huddle form for the work we did. It also said it recognized the backroom team.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a THIRD update sheet? Three pages this time. Unreal.

We got our third sheet and it was 15 pages. Frozen,meat and dairy constituted 10 out the 15 pages. My Logistics ETL did not follow the initial updating outlines given out. I have been processing the bulk of these backroom location update reports and it appears the focus that these locations have in common is baffles. For my purposes instocks is shut down due to the crashing of BRLA in our stockrooms. So we are paying close attention to whats on these update reports and the areas affected (dairy,meat,frozen) and we see 2 issues that would be consistent with how our backroom does process. These are the worst areas for backstocking and where batches are burned the most(yeah I said it) Why else would these areas come back on the reports after you update them? Anyone else see this trend?

im fairly sure ours is still broken, did empty loc reports (blah) which are never to bad, but in a 4 isle run of food stuff i had 27 errors....my supported it up and now they want DPCI's and the location of every item that comes up on the report....so much wasted time with this crap :/

We've locu'd EVERYTHING in the stockrooms and receiving TWICE! It really really sucks! I wish they fix this problem soon! It's really annoying that in-stocks can't do their job now for 2 weeks due to this (we have been a no research store until further notice).

Is anyone else still having issues with items falling out of location? Today found alot of locations in freezer mainly bakery, meat and produce not in location that were sto'd yesterday. This many locations makes me wonder is it a team member or the system. No new team members pulling and we consistently have solid green location accuracy.

Is anyone else still having issues with items falling out of location? Today found alot of locations in freezer mainly bakery, meat and produce not in location that were sto'd yesterday. This many locations makes me wonder is it a team member or the system. No new team members pulling and we consistently have solid green location accuracy.

Almost every day I find at least one thing not located in the produce cooler.

If you backstock between the hourly CAFs, sometimes what you just backstocked drops into the next CAF. To avoid an endless cycle, you can burn it but it should only be done at the direction of the lod or logistics tl.

If you backstock between the hourly CAFs, sometimes what you just backstocked drops into the next CAF. To avoid an endless cycle, you can burn it but it should only be done at the direction of the lod or logistics tl.

at my store we wait til after were done pulling the last CAF and backstock everything at once. esspecially that freezer

at my store we wait til after were done pulling the last CAF and backstock everything at once. esspecially that freezer

That is how it should be but saddly my store is buried in unpushed freight and undone backstock. More hours and tm's please!

That is how it should be but saddly my store is buried in unpushed freight and undone backstock. More hours and tm's please!

We had that problem too. We've had our logistics TLs come in and two of them a night would do 11pm-8am while the ETL-LOG would help with the team in the morning.

Today we had everybody who's anybody come in and push all day. Shifts starting at midnight, 4am, 6am, and 8am. HBA/PPC/Seasonal/Market/Stat pushed by 4am. Dom/House/Sport/Toys/Appliances/Furn/Elec/Kitchen pushed by 8am.

Regrouped at 8am and started doing repacks and mclane candy. I finished up around 11, went home and took a nap. Came back in and closed as GSA. What a day! BUT, if your store can invest one day to go all out and fix things, you'll be much happier.

We had that problem too. We've had our logistics TLs come in and two of them a night would do 11pm-8am while the ETL-LOG would help with the team in the morning.

Today we had everybody who's anybody come in and push all day. Shifts starting at midnight, 4am, 6am, and 8am. HBA/PPC/Seasonal/Market/Stat pushed by 4am. Dom/House/Sport/Toys/Appliances/Furn/Elec/Kitchen pushed by 8am.

Regrouped at 8am and started doing repacks and mclane candy. I finished up around 11, went home and took a nap. Came back in and closed as GSA. What a day! BUT, if your store can invest one day to go all out and fix things, you'll be much happier.

We have done this in the past and I asked about it today. Hopefully it will be adressed soon because it is seriously affecting Instocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back