Archived Black Friday 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm scheduled toys on thanksgiving night and I'm there at 5:30. Imagine I'll probably be touching up zone and etc before hand even though it'll get destroyed in the matter of 5 minutes...

Found out today I'm assigned to phones. Can anyone give me a crash course on phones for black Friday besides "run for dear life?"

Found out today I'm assigned to phones. Can anyone give me a crash course on phones for black Friday besides "run for dear life?"

As in cell phones? You probably have a target tech tm for that. But i would get aquainted with whats in the ad...total wireless will be having a iphone se for 99 dollars. I have only 2 in stock in the back not on the floor. I have guests already asking about them. Find out how many you have in stock by black friday. The guests and my co-worker claiming they are actually unlock. If thats true i want one for myself.

As in cell phones? You probably have a target tech tm for that. But i would get aquainted with whats in the ad...total wireless will be having a iphone se for 99 dollars. I have only 2 in stock in the back not on the floor. I have guests already asking about them. Find out how many you have in stock by black friday. The guests and my co-worker claiming they are actually unlock. If thats true i want one for myself.

I wish... I'm operator

Seriously just ignore them, it’s people just asking to hold door busters.

You’d be better off doing something else for the first few hours of your shift.

Last edited:
Are you staying in your office, or at the fitting room?

I'd say if your team is helpful enough to have a list of deal items you are out of, so that you can pre-screen the calls

Don't get me wrong I don't mind working BF at all but who the hell is going to help with SL breakout? Lol. (P.S I'm joking on the last part, I know they're going to send me help, I just don't know what they're thinking this year.)
I'm at a high volume store and only one person does the SL breakout...you are lucky to have 3!

Thankfully in TMSC. They want phones off stage this year.
Screen like crazy. They are swamped on the SF, even at a low volume store, and most of them aren't going to help a phone guest over a guest in the store.
Keep track of outs as you hear about them.
Refuse to do it if you can't have a zebra.
Remain pleasant, and lie when you need to--"sorry, he just told me they ran out." Everyone shops online, and they likely already know that we don't have what they want.
I have told guests that it could be as long as 15 minutes before someone can answer. Some people will wait, some won't.
Do walkie calls twice. "Call for small appliances on 2280. 2280 for small appliances."
And for the love of God, don't get on the walkie and ask for 12 days of Harry Potter socks. :D

Taking bets on if sfs training happens before or day of shift for overnight coverage. Because every other lazy fuck from my team had training but me. Because I've been working not hiding in sfs shooting shit and eating candy from the receivers stash.

Taking bets on if sfs training happens before or day of shift for overnight coverage. Because every other lazy fuck from my team had training but me. Because I've been working not hiding in sfs shooting shit and eating candy from the receivers stash.
It isn't complicated (It can be, if you dive into the nitty gritty, of manhatten, which I doubt they will expect you to be able to do.

Its better than being Signing TM, that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back