Archived BS SRPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cl8baller

Wild Card TM
So we have a lot of SRPs hanging out in our lockup, how can we backstock theses or are we really stuck with flexing them wherever we can?

There are three UPC's with different DCPI's, best answers I've received is to flex them or leave them in a dark corner

So we have a lot of SRPs hanging out in our lockup, how can we backstock theses or are we really stuck with flexing them wherever we can?

There are three UPC's with different DCPI's, best answers I've received is to flex them or leave them in a dark corner

My store doesn't even locate the SRPs in the back. In our electronics stockroom we have a section for street dates, and the SRPs are just put in the area next to that, clearly labeled and organized and the electronics TMs grab them and fill as needed. So essentially leaving them in a dark corner but not forgetting about them.

There's a best practice surrounding SRP's, but I honestly can't remember what it was. One of the DPCI's is supposed to be backstocked, and the same one is researched to ensure replenishment.

we have boxes upon boxes of the bloody things. would you like a couple hundred? I'll even toss in a couple crappy tablets and one forgotten kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back