Can I behave however I want during my final two weeks?

What team? The main reason why I'm leaving is because everyone on GM is leaving without notice. None of my GM team members even bothered to check with me and get my permission before looking for a new job.
Haha, you tipped your hand, finally. On what planet would anyone think an employee would need to ask their current manager's permission to look for another job?

What team? The main reason why I'm leaving is because everyone on GM is leaving without notice. None of my GM team members even bothered to check with me and get my permission before looking for a new job.
Did you forget that Target is an at-will employer? Team members are free to quit/leave whenever they want and Target is allowed to fire/terminate team members with certain restrictions. No one is obligated to tell you if they are looking for a new job or if they found one.

That's not even taking into consideration that if what you've posted in the past is true, of course team members would want to leave. Your attitude of treating team members as not worthy of sharing doughnuts with among other past incidents would warrant team members wanting to find a better environment.

I…….
Never mind. You are a comedian! Love all your posts, they’ve truly made my day! You should pitch some of these posts as episodes to a major TV network! This is some good stuff!

Wait... Wait... Wait.... You want your team to ask for permission to start looking for a new job?! Who in the world would do this? I'm pretty sure no one on earth has ever asked their current employer for permission to find a new job! What would be the point? If you are a good team member, what manager would say yes? What if you asked for permission and it was granted and you never found anything or it took longer than expected? Then they will be looking for your replacement.

To answer your original question, nothing is stopping you and if you get too out of hand they'll just tell you to leave and that you are fired. But if you don't care about being rehired or your reputation why are you even working out a 2 weeks? Why not just quit and walk out when you informed your ETL

The show got cancelled?
Previous chapters of the op:
Being treated unfairly:
Noise on the walkie:
New sd
Partying & dating
This series is incredible. I’m up here binging on it this morning 🤣

Back