Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Also how do we print as is stickers for items not sold in our store but are sold at others on mydevice? (NOT online only items, that gives the option to print one, I mean like sold at the target across town but not ours)
When you scan a Not Sold Here item in myWork, rewrap and defect are options.

@taytay we have had the new update since March. What is this empty package thing you are talking about? We have had no way to process empty packages.

@taytay when do we get that? We have had the POS update since March, meaning we were a pilot. Shouldn't we get that app first? Also whatever happened to POS 2. They kept pushing back the date and now it is TBD

it's really not that inconvenient and now the service desk printers are on the setting that mydevices use

win win
Well yeah they have to be if pos can’t print anything? I’m confused how it’s a win win... taytay said we have to print all stickers on mydevices

On the device, it seems totally random as to whether the "item not sold here" will print as Online Item or As Is. We use yellow clearance stickers for all of them.

On the device, it seems totally random as to whether the "item not sold here" will print as Online Item or As Is. We use yellow clearance stickers for all of them.
Technically if it’s online only it should say online item, if it’s sold at some targets but not yours it should say as is. But idk if it’s broken or not

I can live with all of it except the last one. That is the stupidest thing ever. So much missed salv is going to end back up on the shelf and it’s gonna take so much longer to salv out other Items. Not to mention online items and clearance stickers aren’t gonna get put on. This is going to be a mess, they don’t even think before they do these things v
I scan everything as I sort in the price change app. I keep 4 printers at GS I print clearance stickers and do missed salvage on there as well Ive been doing this for awhile. It's actually easier for me. lol

I really wish you could just choose "As-Is" and "Repackage" seem really iffy for food items.

I suggested that to my ETL-GE and he said it’s “not brand” and got super mad so now we’re just putting them all in a bucket ._.
The only thing that would make more sense than timing the app launch correctly would be communicating to stores but we all know target doesn’t do that

Back