Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Were they items that had gone salvage in the past 90?
Nope, brand new items. I'll even check the price under price change and they are full price items. For example, a swimsuit I would expect to be about 25% off of the regular price. I had one the other day that was listed for $1.87 from a regular price of $19.99

Pickup allows you to process multiple orders for one guest at once and if that isn’t a reason to switch idk what is lol
I'll check it out the next time I am in. With all these changes happening at GS I have had zero communication. I am the one letting them know what is going on and then I am told they will look into it.

This is now what you get when you defect an return item straight through POS at the time of return: View attachment 7916

So then you have to either defect through zebra right away or put it in a bin to do later. Time saved: none.

This caused a ridiculous amount of drama at my store today. Our GSTM was so pissed off. Never heard that many "fucks" at Target. Not even when in the back.

Anyone else noticed that the value of items when doing no receipt returns has been drastically reduced? I was working GS yesterday and everyone who wanted to no receipt return ended up keeping the item because they didn’t want that small amount they were getting back.

It goes off lowest selling cost in the last 30 days so If someone says a can of nuts is a dollar to be a cheap ass and we change it that becomes the lowest selling price.

Can they defect from the register while doing a return then? Because that's what the bitching was about. Heard about it everytime I went up to the desk and a guest wasn't there.

I don't think so, unless that's changed. ZPL is what they need to be set to to print labels from the Zebra. The setting for printing from the register was different (can't remember what that is off the top of my head).

I would love it if I could print from the Zebras at guest service. I hope that's changed! That stopped working with MyWork 2.0 and it's a hassle to have to print labels through the register or go back to electronics or dig up a printer somewhere else.

Please set them to ZPL* (<-- note the star, as it extremely matters) for myWork2 and POS now.
I'm hearing conflicting information on whether or not the defectives are supposed to still work on this new update and am trying to get a clear answer.

Is that the same setting for printing labels for OPU or not. I just need to know so that I can keep GS from using my printer if necessary. I don't know what setting my printer uses. I never change it.

I thought ZPL was so you could print from the Zebra?

How does that work with POS defectives? Because if it's on ZPL, it usually didn't work with POS. At least in the past.

Is that the same setting for printing labels for OPU or not. I just need to know so that I can keep GS from using my printer if necessary. I don't know what setting my printer uses. I never change it.
Yes but diff label size so there should be no conflict, GS should still have their own printers
I thought ZPL was so you could print from the Zebra?

How does that work with POS defectives? Because if it's on ZPL, it usually didn't work with POS. At least in the past.
in the past but with this update it changed to ZPL*

As taytay said star matters

We've had this system since March. It is ZPL*.

The only thing we must use ezprint for it to print labels so RFID will read them. @taytay RFID app on the zebra won't read zpl (from POS or mydevice) so I must print out new tags on the pda using ezprint.

Also does order inquiry no longer work (on pda) to look up an order by dpci?

We've had this system since March. It is ZPL*.

The only thing we must use ezprint for it to print labels so RFID will read them. @taytay RFID app on the zebra won't read zpl (from POS or mydevice) so I must print out new tags on the pda using ezprint.

Also does order inquiry no longer work (on pda) to look up an order by dpci?
Glad that it’s confirmed ZPL*. Use myhelp order lookup bot

Yes but diff label size so there should be no conflict, GS should still have their own printers

Thanks. Of course this means they'll just change the labels in my printer and not change them back. Kind of annoying, but they do it all the time despite GS having their own printers. They like mine better because it works better.

Can they defect from the register while doing a return then? Because that's what the bitching was about. Heard about it everytime I went up to the desk and a guest wasn't there.

No you cannot defect whatsoever through the POS system. Even having zebra printers set to ZPL* will not work, it will print off an offline defective ticket like it does at the normal checkout registers. Literally the worst update ever. Of all time.

Back