Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

How do you do that? I feel strange asking on here, but all our very experienced GS TMs quit bc of modernization.

Look at the labels on the bags. For any order that is older than 7 days ago, go into Pickup, search for the guest's name to see if the order is still active. We try to do this every Monday as part of our cleanup routine of the hold area.

Look at the labels on the bags. For any order that is older than 7 days ago, go into Pickup, search for the guest's name to see if the order is still active. We try to do this every Monday as part of our cleanup routine of the hold area.

This. We'll also take some receipt tape and mark orders with a date 7 days from that day if there's no sticker on them- it also happens frequently. That way we know when the order was found, and when if it's in the system, the latest it'll hit RTS

So if it is dated say 5/19, it should be RTS? I thought I saw one that said 5/16 today. Can I just put it in the reshop bin, if it is inactive or do I have to do anything?

Also, how often do you all go through the paid and left crap? And 24 hour holds? It's quite a mess and I don't like it.

5/19 is RTS. They last 7 days (there may be an option to extend it an extra day, I'm not sure since they changed them to 7 day holds), but it's best to just double check and make sure it's not an active order.

At my store we hold P&L for 24 hours, then process and reshop them. We don't do holds. Period.

Oh another question... is it possible to search (maybe in mygo) by dcpi? There is something just sitting there, not in a bag and with no name and it is driving me nuts. It is in plain site in case someone notices that this odd item is missing from a bag, but I do not have that much faith in all the people who work at GS. Some of them would notice, but the other day a guest left without a bag of like 5 things so...

This. We'll also take some receipt tape and mark orders with a date 7 days from that day if there's no sticker on them- it also happens frequently. That way we know when the order was found, and when if it's in the system, the latest it'll hit RTS

Going through paid and lefts and holds is part of the every morning routine for the service desk TM. And, yes, if an order is no longer active, just put it in a reshop bin. Please be absolutely certain it isn't active though. Nothing worse than someone putting an active order back on the floor and having the guest show up.

Oh another question... is it possible to search (maybe in mygo) by dcpi? There is something just sitting there, not in a bag and with no name and it is driving me nuts. It is in plain site in case someone notices that this odd item is missing from a bag, but I do not have that much faith in all the people who work at GS. Some of them would notice, but the other day a guest left without a bag of like 5 things so...

I'd put a sticky on it with today's date. If it's still there after 7 days, go ahead and get rid of it.

Open myhelp and tap OPU/SFS inquiry

I've never had it happen to me, but we have an issue of RTS not ending up back in reshop and just sitting in the bins. I've gotten into the habit of checking hold locations for the ship to stores I'm processing to make sure all the orders are active
Major issue at my store too of orders not dropping in to RTS when they should. I have an open ticket which is linked to a global PRM with CSC. (Cc @taytay)

Do you by chance have the incident or the problem? I cannot find the open problem record atm
Yup, I’ll DM the PRM to you on Friday when I’m in. Issue is straight forward though— orders aren’t dropping in to RTS when they should be. I gave examples to CSC so I’ll get the PRM to you

Could have just been my store not doing RTS but I cleared out our flex closet, pulled at least 35 orders, some dating back to Q4.

What is PRM?
CSC said it’s basically just the incident number assigned to a global issue. All related INTs get linked to it.
If you find more order numbers that you think should be rts, pm me the numbers as well
Yep. I’m positive I could walk behind the desk and pull a few that should’ve gone. :) I’ll PM on Friday.

I've seen many orders lately that have a much longer hold period, up to a month. Some RTS now is from late April. Also, when someone comes to pick up and shows the email, the date is a month from now.

Im sorry but I just dont believe that. I had a guest today bring in a defective Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker for $89.99. As a no receipt return it would give the guest $15. There is no way in hell that was $15 at one point. They would be flying off the shelves.

If one store had one left hiding in the back room and a TM found it, it is possible. I got a $500 printer for $8 that way.

Batch should come back after about 15 minutes
It didn't though.

So, I've had to wait 45 minutes before (Q4). Try closing ePick and reopening several minutes later. If that doesn't work, try it again. After 15 or 20 minutes, if it's still not there, try restarting the device. Last resort, sign out and back in.

I've never had it happen to me, but we have an issue of RTS not ending up back in reshop and just sitting in the bins. I've gotten into the habit of checking hold locations for the ship to stores I'm processing to make sure all the orders are active
How do you do that? I feel strange asking on here, but all our very experienced GS TMs quit bc of modernization.

This actually has a name. It's technically called "Auditing RTS". There used to be a guide on the OPU workbench page.

I do this too! I put sticky notes that say, "No order info, assumed OPU, found XX/XX/XXXX. If not picked up by guest or id'd as RTS, please RTS XX/XX/XXXX." I put the date to 8 days out. If the order has some OPU and STS, it could be more than the normal 7 days, but that's less common.

Could have just been my store not doing RTS but I cleared out our flex closet, pulled at least 35 orders, some dating back to Q4.

Late October/ Early November i pulled an easy 35 out of about 1/3 of the opu locs. It was insane.

So, I've had to wait 45 minutes before (Q4). Try closing ePick and reopening several minutes later. If that doesn't work, try it again. After 15 or 20 minutes, if it's still not there, try restarting the device. Last resort, sign out and back in.

This actually has a name. It's technically called "Auditing RTS". There used to be a guide on the OPU workbench page.

I do this too! I put sticky notes that say, "No order info, assumed OPU, found XX/XX/XXXX. If not picked up by guest or id'd as RTS, please RTS XX/XX/XXXX." I put the date to 8 days out. If the order has some OPU and STS, it could be more than the normal 7 days, but that's less common.

Late October/ Early November i pulled an easy 35 out of about 1/3 of the opu locs. It was insane.
STS orders used to be a huge issue last year and I would pull out 10-15 orders every Monday that never populated into RTS. It’s definitely gotten better but not perfect.

STS orders used to be a huge issue last year and I would pull out 10-15 orders every Monday that never populated into RTS. It’s definitely gotten better but not perfect.
I just wonder like for orders that never drop to RTS (since this is clearly a nationwide problem) what’s going on with inventory counts. Does it add back into inventory and just not drop in? Or does it still think it’s on hold?

After Christmas, I cleaned out four cartloads of merchandise that were never picked up. I kept wondering how much of this merch we could have sold? I came across electronic items, video games, winter clothing, etc.

Anyone else have these little gems now? Fun times.!😐View attachment 8037
They are a pain at our 8 SCOs. Our SCO tms are not active over there at all, which sucks because that’s how I am when I’m over there. So many guests are leaving SCO with it on and either getting to the door and start beeping and get mad or get all the way home! It’s been fun!

They are a pain at our 8 SCOs. Our SCO tms are not active over there at all, which sucks because that’s how I am when I’m over there. So many guests are leaving SCO with it on and either getting to the door and start beeping and get mad or get all the way home! It’s been fun!

they should be more active at SCO anyway, but now this is a reason to be especially vigilant

Back