Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

If I could plunk it in electronics I would. I'd have that printer fine tuned to a t. Buuuut... No I am not going to crop all 40 pics of your first grandsons visit for you.

I am one of those but most GSAs (and now those of us coded w numbers) never used email before. Strictly a TL and above thing.
Weird. When I was gstl my STL and myself always included the GSAs in the closing emails and sent them any important communication. I also liked them to use it to send me any communication about when they closed.

I used email a lot as a GSA just to communicate things that I found on Workbench (my TL and other GSAs didn’t use the computer at work much) or things that I thought needed to be addressed (team issues, equipment issues, projects to work on, etc.. no one ever really responded and I wasn’t included in emails that were sent to leadership for sure but I do feel that it did give me an edge over GSAs because I was able to cover my ass for things

Taytay let me know RTS issues should be resolved so do one more audit and it *should* be good from today on. Call CSC with order number and hold location if it happens again. I’ll cofnirm it’s working tomorrow.

Finally got our Empty Packages app today. Feel like they could have done better with the condition choices
Old Empty Package ProcessNew Empty Package Process
(at GS POS)
1. Scan
2. Empty Package
3. Location
4. Repeat as needed
1. Tap on field for DPCI because it doesn't auto-select
2. Scan
3. What exactly describes your vague interpretation of an empty package, mortal? Was the tag ripped off? Was it ripped open? Was it consumed? WELL????? Tell me NOW!!!!
4. Where was it? Checklanes? Which one?
Sales floor? Go scan the nearest aisle number. Fitting room? Service Desk? Okay I'll allow it.
5. Press Done.
6. Here's a useless recap of what selections you made for no reason since you can't update it. Click Done.
7. LOL you scanned a package but didn't select the field as in Step 1? I'm the only app where you have to click on the field where text goes? LOL!!!!

No I think the prints in seconds sucks. It always breaks and never works right.
Nobody:

Kodak: I NEED RIBBON!!!

If I could plunk it in electronics I would. I'd have that printer fine tuned to a t. Buuuut... No I am not going to crop all 40 pics of your first grandsons visit for you.
The Consumer Cellular crowd would go nuts.

Old Empty Package ProcessNew Empty Package Process
(at GS POS)
1. Scan
2. Empty Package
3. Location
4. Repeat as needed
1. Tap on field for DPCI because it doesn't auto-select
2. Scan
3. What exactly describes your vague interpretation of an empty package, mortal? Was the tag ripped off? Was it ripped open? Was it consumed? WELL????? Tell me NOW!!!!
4. Where was it? Checklanes? Which one?
Sales floor? Go scan the nearest aisle number. Fitting room? Service Desk? Okay I'll allow it.
5. Press Done.
6. Here's a useless recap of what selections you made for no reason since you can't update it. Click Done.
7. LOL you scanned a package but didn't select the field as in Step 1? I'm the only app where you have to click on the field where text goes? LOL!!!!
I personally like how someone thought "tag removed" and "loose tag found detached from the item" mean the same thing.

Back