Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Split payments would kinda defeat the purpose of MCO which is typically very small purchases. Anything larger or more complicated shouldn't be done on a MCO device.
Tell that to my leads PLEASE. My ETL and one TL are so obsessed with having the best MCO numbers in the district (we still don’t lololol) that they’ll attempt to ring up full carts! Watched my TL hold up a $200 grocery transaction, so she could ring on the MCO only for it to crash at the end of it. Also, my ETL will literally pull a cashier to line bust and leave one register open while the other just line busts! So so so counterproductive

Also curious, do you just change the prices manually if a guest has a rain check (that was printed from an older POS system, I'm not sure if the new POS can print a rain check)? I asked my ETL-SE about this since it didn't work if I scanned the rain check and he said it won't work because it was from the old POS system.

Also curious, do you just change the prices manually if a guest has a rain check (that was printed from an older POS system, I'm not sure if the new POS can print a rain check)? I asked my ETL-SE about this since it didn't work if I scanned the rain check and he said it won't work because it was from the old POS system.
Is my store the only one that doesn’t do rain checks? Dont issue or honor them.

I like to ring up small orders on the MCO and ones that are things like furniture. It's quick to zap a bookshelf and a desk and it boosts the amount up quicker.

We quit doing rain checks.

Why did Target remove the option to show the OPU barcode through the guest’s order pickup email?

No. It just happened. You used to be able to click the View Order Details button on the email and it would link you to the website and after inputting your password, a barcode.

9011 has been blocked for long enough, any rain checks should be expired. I think they expect you to match the discount on another nonsale item instead. Ahh, I remember when we would make substitution signs when stuff was out of stock. That SUCKED.

In the new POS, how does the tax free thing work. I tried it once and the guest got super frustrated and said that she wasn't shopping for her girl scouts at target at more. I'd say that upset me, but it doesn't.

In the new POS, how does the tax free thing work. I tried it once and the guest got super frustrated and said that she wasn't shopping for her girl scouts at target at more. I'd say that upset me, but it doesn't.
If you go to the main menu, there’s a tax exempt option. I believe guests give you their information like before on the old system but we save the information so we don’t have to keep entering it? This is what my TL told me. Next time they come in we can search for their organization and they get the tax exempt benefit.

If you go to the main menu, there’s a tax exempt option. I believe guests give you their information like before on the old system but we save the information so we don’t have to keep entering it? This is what my TL told me. Next time they come in we can search for their organization and they get the tax exempt benefit.
Yup. They enter it on the tax exempt app like before, then we can look up by phone number.

I don't use mycheckout for line busting often but I had a few questions, Can you do tax free and /or shipt (not prepaid)? Can you use with age restricted items? Is there an option for no barcode?

Back