Service & Engagement Can I speak to a manager?: A front end thread

Thankfully our chairs were put in the back at request of management and haven't been brought back out. One less issue to deal with.

On a side note an elderly guest approached me today asking about "senior celery". That's a new version of CC I haven't heard yet 😂

Edit: and just realized this is the front end thread and not electronics. Derp.

Last edited:
Am I going crazy or have we not heard RESTROOM FOLLOW UP IS NEEDED anymore?

Haven't heard it either. That, "THIS IS YOUR RESTROOM CHECKUP REMINDER" or "THIS IS YOUR GIFTCARD REPLENISHMENT REMINDER. WHO IS RESPONDING?" Have they finally disabled the automated Indymes?

On the zebra, if you are not logged into bathroom area under GS, you won’t hear the alerts.
Are you sure?? I have all of Service & Engagement selected on myDay for my account, including Restrooms, yet I have never received a Restroom alert of any kind.

, I think that's the end of indyme
This is more of an AP question but do we use the Indime RFID thingies? I know we have something along the lines of RFID things on the ceiling but are those powered with indyme?
Don't think I've ever heard this one at all.
Those would play once a week in the mornings. i only ever heard it like once.

Not sure if it’s the same everywhere, but the Giftcard Replenishment one would play every Monday at 10am at my store.

For us, it was Monday morning during the hour of 9:00 AM, can't remember exactly if it was :00 or :30. It might also have played on Channel 2 instead of Channel 1, again, don't remember exactly, but the last time I worked on a Monday morning, which was in Jan I think, I swear I heard it on Channel 2.

Also, with "This is your Restroom Checkup Reminder," it would play during the 9:00 hour, AM and PM. Every other hour of the day would be "Restroom Follow-Up is Needed"

“Restroom follow up” would play every 30 minutes, but instead of playing at the 30 minute mark of each hour, I noticed over time that it would come on earlier. For example, instead of 9:30, it would play at 9:18. The time was behind.

I miss the chaos of call buttons a little bit. You're just helping a guest and hear

"FAST SERVICE NEEDED-"
"please don't be me please don't be me please don-"
"IN ELECTRONICS."
"HEY TEAM I DON'T HAVE THAT CALL!!!!!111!"
Lol, I don't miss it at all. Just like I don't miss answering the phone constantly, doing the closing announcements, or handing out paper checks every other Friday.

Wow, I really need to take a minute every shift to appreciate all the stuff I don't have to do anymore!

Lol, I don't miss it at all. Just like I don't miss answering the phone constantly, doing the closing announcements, or handing out paper checks every other Friday.

Wow, I really need to take a minute every shift to appreciate all the stuff I don't have to do anymore!
you see i enjoy doing the announcements. i’m a bit of an attention whore LMAO

Back