Archived Cat & Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name reminded me of Will & Grace lol. I already had to move an entire rack of boys pants out of the girls dept, so I hate the tags for that reason (lack of color code means they're pushed willy nilly)

But also, some of the clothes are so...... Interesting. Like, I could see some of the more lady gaga types wearing them back when I was in h.s., but we have enough of these items that I think target assumes they'll sell really well. Maybe idk much about what kids are wearing, but a tiered, ruffle tulle cape? And the retirement lady shiny varsity sweat jacket? Idk, perhaps I'm out of touch now...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    704.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
I already had to move an entire rack of boys pants out of the girls dept, so I hate the tags for that reason (lack of color code means they're pushed willy nilly)
Not really much different from Cherokee, Circo, and C9.

Cisco used to be pink and blue, but green for infant sizes. Most stuff is obvious for Circo, though. Cherokee is pink and beige, c9 says boys or girls on the tags, but still in the winter, those black under armor type pants will be mixed. Cat and Jack you just have to remember that 46 is boys pants and not girls pants (30 something).

o_OI noticed some of our cat and jack stuff has been set, but it all looks like winter stuff- jackets and sweatpants. And heard not super thin either.

Is this a mistake? It looks ridiculous out there. It's 90 degrees outside, but let's fill a large portion of our boys section with clothes that no one will even want to think of buying while its this hot out! Temps won't be jacket-worthy until wary October here...why would they put out clothes that VERY few people will want/need to buy right now, instead of making easy sales with season-appropriate clothing?

Cisco used to be pink and blue, but green for infant sizes. Most stuff is obvious for Circo, though. Cherokee is pink and beige, c9 says boys or girls on the tags, but still in the winter, those black under armor type pants will be mixed. Cat and Jack you just have to remember that 46 is boys pants and not girls pants (30 something).
Not for the uniforms they all start with 76 !!! 076-19-xxxx
Only the last 4 of the dcpi makes a difference, 0001 -0239 ( I think ) is boy and 0240 and up is girl !
And when you backstock girl polos , it goes to boys ...

The pants I moved yesterday were just chinos, not the uniform ones (they came in olive, brown and I think blue). They were 046. The uniform stuff is boys folded and girls hanging, but I haven't inspected them closely yet. That's interesting and annoying that they went with the same dept number though.

TBR is still more informative than my own store leadership lol.

The softlines team at my store is always mixing up Cherokee school uniforms and C9 pants, but it is more of a fall/winter issue.

Weird. The Cherokee boys has beige accents on the tag while girls has pink. It was something someone had to tell me when I started, though. Idk how long I would've gone before I noticed it myself.

Uh. The softlines team at my store is mixing up boys/girls/toddler underwear. You'd think the 2T/3T, 4T on.the.package. would give it away.

:rolleyes:o_O

Never mind that they mix up the Girl's Bike shorts, Capri leggings, and leggings. oh, those are also spelled out on the size tag, too. On.each.item.

:head desk:

Has anyone received everything they need for Cat & Jack? We have mannequins but no tables, no signing!

I looked closer at dpcis today. Most of girls is 205, but the polos are 76 like boys uniform and some boys tees. Dumb but I think the girls polos are pretty easy to tell apart (the small sorta cap sleeve, and it's on hangers).

The new C&J mannequins look like the robots in I, Robot lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked closer at dpcis today. Most of girls is 205, but the pilots are 76 like boys uniform and some boys tees. Dumb but I think the girls polos are pretty easy to tell apart (the small sorta cap sleeve, and it's on hangers).

The new C&J mannequins look like the robots in I, Robot lol
Nothing fits my kitties.

Uh. The softlines team at my store is mixing up boys/girls/toddler underwear. You'd think the 2T/3T, 4T on.the.package. would give it away.

:rolleyes:o_O

Never mind that they mix up the Girl's Bike shorts, Capri leggings, and leggings. oh, those are also spelled out on the size tag, too. On.each.item.

:head desk:

I think we work at the same Target! LOL....

Has anyone received everything they need for Cat & Jack? We have mannequins but no tables, no signing!

We aren't getting mannequins or new tables. We have a box of BBBG signing for those adjacencies, it's billboards, towers & signing for both of the jean walls. I have NO signing for all of the tables, which I have already started setting. According to my ETL-GE (in charge of Softlines at my store) there is going to be some big rollout event on Saturday July 23. Hopefully the signs will come in. It just seems weird that they are doing this BIG change (and spent a lot of time & money developing it), and a lot of the stuff is pretty cute, you'd think they would want for our sets to be complete with signing on everything to draw attention to this new brand. But that's just ME......

We tied and set most of Cat & Jack, but the back room was a huge mess. Now they've back stocked everything. I need to drop pog fills but how do you do that on a my device?

Ours was mostly all set with signing, hot air balloons, new tables and mannequins yesterday. It looks cute. That little cape and shiny retired granny jacket looks better in the context of an outfit on a "body."

Ours was mostly all set with signing, hot air balloons, new tables and mannequins yesterday. It looks cute. That little cape and shiny retired granny jacket looks better in the context of an outfit on a "body."

What? When I left yesterday I haven't even gotten my signing yet, ONLY tables and mannequins.

I am almost positive that when that cape came in it was on pant clip hangers. When I saw first saw it on a quad with polo shirts I moved it with (what I thought) the other tulle skirt. Then I saw them at the store across town that has mannequins (my store doesn't) and realized that it was a cape. By the time I worked next they were on shirt hangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back