Archived Corporate Lurkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there are a lot fewer of them than most of you think.

I agree that there are probably less than you think. I have posted things that I regret and that I am sure make people suspect I am a lurker. As we say in N.A., what other people think of me is none of my business. Just trying to keep myself real, ugly flaws and all. Who knows? If corporate is on here,they just might learn something . I sure have. Sometimes it's nice to give someone the benefit of the doubt

....and I'd bet there are a lot more of them than you think.
A few were real adept at creating a low-level profile, some posed as newly-hired. Some use flattery or PM about specific 'problems'.
Beware the lurkers.

All true.

giphy.gif

I believe that there are more than a few here, trying to sniff out TMs.

I am willing to bet that there are a fair few. If they don't like the things they see, well too bad. The truth hurts, sometimes. They say that if we don't speak up, things will never change. If that's the case, then why do they make it their goal to fire anyone who speaks the truth?
It would be nice if they used this forum as a tool to help them understand the real culture at our stores. Just because our ETLs and STL fake smile 24/7 doesn't mean the whole store is happy. Most of the team at my store is fed up and looking elsewhere. It's a damn shame!

Well we know Target created... what was the name of it? Basicly a forum for people to compare notes that was based on this place. I recall searching for this place on occasion on the share thing (man been out to long now and can not remember system names). So at some levels HQ is very aware of this place. Now if any of those people are high enough up the food chain to make a difference who knows.

Well we know Target created... what was the name of it? Basicly a forum for people to compare notes that was based on this place. I recall searching for this place on occasion on the share thing (man been out to long now and can not remember system names). So at some levels HQ is very aware of this place. Now if any of those people are high enough up the food chain to make a difference who knows.
Red360.

....and I'd bet there are a lot more of them than you think.
A few were real adept at creating a low-level profile, some posed as newly-hired. Some use flattery or PM about specific 'problems'.
Beware the lurkers.

Forgive me if I sound naive, but why should we beware the corporate lurkers? The only thing I worry about on these forums is protecting my identity, and no one from corporate knows who I am.
Now if I knew for sure that my ETLs lurk these forums, I might be a little more careful what I post. But even if that were the case, they'd have to be pretty obsessive with their searches and jump to a lot of conclusions in order to figure out who I am. And for what? Just to know that I have issues with my job? I don't think anyone cares that much. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Because we discuss things like unions and organizing, things that are poison to Spot they are very serious about keeping track of anyone who might be interested in the idea.

This site has been shut down by Spot once and we have had to fight them in the past.
They don't like that information gets shared here that is often not handled so well at the store levels (if it's done at all).
We often find out things ahead of time which annoys them to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back