Archived Corporate Lurkers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we discuss things like unions and organizing, things that are poison to Spot they are very serious about keeping track of anyone who might be interested in the idea.

This site has been shut down by Spot once and we have had to fight them in the past.
They don't like that information gets shared here that is often not handled so well at the store levels (if it's done at all).
We often find out things ahead of time which annoys them to no end.
Well as crappy as communication is at the store level, what do you expect?

@Bullselle , I can tell you from past experience that quite a few ETLs would peruse this site. That's why I am afraid to mention certain specifics. Anything you post that defames Target is the biggest redflag... Please be careful. Always CYA-cover your ass. It sucks that we aren't technically able to exercise our freedom of speech off the clock, but Target is huge about protecting their image.

Reason why I'm never specific on details. I know some of the people at my current and old store who are on here and who knows who else might be. I don't discuss the site at work and usually just play dumb when someone mentions it. Some of you may feel comfortable being more open with details because you have a good trust with your leadership. But you never know what's going on above that level.

@Bullselle , I can tell you from past experience that quite a few ETLs would peruse this site. That's why I am afraid to mention certain specifics. Anything you post that defames Target is the biggest redflag... Please be careful. Always CYA-cover your ass. It sucks that we aren't technically able to exercise our freedom of speech off the clock, but Target is huge about protecting their image.

Don't worry, I'm careful. What I meant was that if I knew for sure that one of my ETLs was lurking on this site, like if I overhead one of them talking about it, then I'd be even more careful.

(to the mods: feel free to move this if this post is in the wrong place)
Hey corporate Fuckers oops I mean lurkers I got a bone to pick with you. Earlier today I was called into my GSTL's office and asked about an incident with a guest about a week ago who said he lost money. the amount he claimed he lost kept changing from 5 to 100 to 50 to 10. me and several other TMs tried helping him and we did log it in the lost and found book. we offered to look at the security footage to try to figure out what happened. the LOD, GSTL, AP and myself were all very professional to him and yet he said we were calling him a liar and we were NOT. He called you guys and you just took his word for it. you didn't even try getting ours and we were told if we did it again we would go on corrective action and have to get re trained and sensitivity training. what the fuck is wrong with you guys are corporate? you would rather take the word of a guest for the chance that he will continue shopping at Target and he probably does this all the time than try to find out the side of a group of TMs who have worked for spot for at least 10 yrs? FUCK YOU CORPORATE!

Someone above me is angry o.o
Can you blame @thetargetman ? This shit happens all the time. We get over-ridden by jackass ETLs or Target India people, when all we are doing is following policy.
Besides, haven't you guys noticed that our guests are becoming more and more fraudulent? They know we will just bend over and take it, so why not rip us off? People, this is where your payroll is going. :/

I agree and disagree. I think it just depends on the approach. But meh, I don't work with guest anymore so what do I know lol.

If Corp was smart they could come ...read and learn. There are a lot of different view points expressed on here that they could learn from. Not everyone on here is anti- Spot. There are some who love their job just not the bs ( and I don't mean backstock) that goes with it. There are others who are happy with Spot in all aspects ( not many but I have seen a few post on here).

I wish they would heed some advice from these forums. Instead, they try to figure out the best way to damage control and save face. If they spent more time worrying about their hourly employees, they would have happier workers. Happy employees are more efficient and willing to be team players. And, they are more likely to show up to work. Just sayin...

He called you guys and you just took his word for it. you didn't even try getting ours and we were told if we did it again we would go on corrective action and have to get re trained and sensitivity training. you would rather take the word of a guest for the chance that he will continue shopping at Target and he probably does this all the time than try to find out the side of a group of TMs who have worked for spot for at least 10 yrs? FUCK YOU CORPORATE!
This.
It would be one thing to take the guy's word over a TM's; that happens all the time now.
What's infuriating is being threatened with CA when they were following protocol.
Instead of keeping the guests who are GOOD for business, we're now stuck with the liars, cheats, frauds & downright nasty cheapskates that are BAD for business.
In turn, TMs know that they aren't valued & will be walked all over by the scum of retail as they're being reamed out for not getting enough red cards so why should they care any more?
All many need is a tipping point for them to throw down their name badge & say "F**k it. I'm done." as they walk out.

I wish they would heed some advice from these forums. Instead, they try to figure out the best way to damage control and save face. If they spent more time worrying about their hourly employees, they would have happier workers. Happy employees are more efficient and willing to be team players. And, they are more likely to show up to work. Just sayin...
Like I have said on here many times before...the' "vibe" shouldn't just be for guests. We ( team members) should at least be treated with the same respect we are expected to give the guests.

The thing that makes me so mad is that none of this was from the STL it was all from corporate who didn't even try learning what our side of the story is and all of us who were unfortunate enough to try to help that jackass guest got in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back