Archived CVS Pharmacy @ Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a few pictures of different pharmacies and

EVERYTHING had to be reversed prior to the system conversion, then will be rerun under RxConnect. It's going to be a frigging nightmare.....
This was end of first day with cvs pos, so yet to have the backlog of orders sitting there. It's full today. Maybe I'll try to get a better pic before I leave.

That does not sound like fun at all...
Nope, it won't be.... We aren't setting anything to refill 2 weeks before the conversion, other than the auto-refills & are already letting people know the conversion date and asking them to PLEASE make sure they pick up their refills "on time." We are also going to come up with a flyer to put in their bags next month "reminding" them of the conversion and asking them to mark their calendars for their next refill date to make our conversion "smoother."

How has the CVS change impacted your former Target TMs? At our store, they are still copying me on their nightly closing notes and it seems they miss their sales 90% of the time. Pharmacy would usually contribute 10K-15K sometimes even 19K on a crazy busy day!

We also hear a lot of complaints from TMs that TGT hours have been drastically cut. Some went from >30 hours a week to now only 17 hours! I feel bad for them...a lot of new LOD faces too! Do you think Target will come to regret selling a vital part of their business to CVS?

I'm sure that it will be very difficult for the Target pharmacists to go from "Can I help you find something?" To "Can't help you with anything except for prescriptions....."

I wonder how long it will be before Target guests start to complain about the "new" way the pharmacy works. Can only imagine what the store STL or LODs will have to do/say to make the Target guest happy. I mean, what will the STL/LOD be able to do? Will the STL have to tell guests that they have to call CVS offices?

I'm not seeing any good outcomes for the Target pharmacy going to the CVS pharmacy.
Can only imagine what the general media will have to say about how the CVS change and how it will effect Tagets bottom line.....I mean, the way things are seeming to go the only one to lose out on things is Target. All of the work that Target puts into the "Vibe" will be completely lost once CVS has their way with "our TMs." Now I wonder what FFF will mean.....

What have colleagues been doing in other stores during lunch breaks?
We don't have offstage area in the pharmacy and our cafe does not have adequate seating (there are already too few tables and seats for the volume our cafe does). Nobody wants to spend every day eating in their car, and there are virtually no other choices if you want to eat somewhere private or not standing.

We don't have offstage area in the pharmacy and our cafe does not have adequate seating (there are already too few tables and seats for the volume our cafe does). Nobody wants to spend every day eating in their car, and there are virtually no other choices if you want to eat somewhere private or not standing.

I can't believe stores are banning CVS workers from the break room. It seems idiotic. The cleaners, and Mobile workers can use the break room...

I'm sure that it will be very difficult for the Target pharmacists to go from "Can I help you find something?" To "Can't help you with anything except for prescriptions....."

I wonder how long it will be before Target guests start to complain about the "new" way the pharmacy works. Can only imagine what the store STL or LODs will have to do/say to make the Target guest happy. I mean, what will the STL/LOD be able to do? Will the STL have to tell guests that they have to call CVS offices?

I'm not seeing any good outcomes for the Target pharmacy going to the CVS pharmacy.
Can only imagine what the general media will have to say about how the CVS change and how it will effect Tagets bottom line.....I mean, the way things are seeming to go the only one to lose out on things is Target. All of the work that Target puts into the "Vibe" will be completely lost once CVS has their way with "our TMs." Now I wonder what FFF will mean.....
We are still supposed to help with "healthcare related items." If "colleagues" aren't, they're in violation of the contract...

And trust me, people have already started to complain. Our wait times have already started to go up and we haven't even transitioned yet!

And yes, they have to direct them to CVS Corporate for complaints ;)

There's always the bathroom

My store is about the same. I ended up eating in the pharmacy the other day because there were no tables at Starbucks and we've now been banned from the break room. All we have in our off-stage area is a folding chair and the top of the fridge serves as a "table."

If an angry guest wants to speak to the manager regarding a problem she had with a cvs tm, what am I supposed to do?

I tried to tell this lady that they were cvs and she was not having it. I sent it to the lod, but wasn't sure that was right. Her issue was impossible either way. She thought they were hanging up on her, but there was something wrong when she called them (and when I transferred her) and they couldn't hear her, but when she called the store phone number, I could hear her. It was the worst situation for my first "cvs complaint"

I worked with cvs to fix it in the end, but still wasn't sure about the aspect where she wanted a manager

If an angry guest wants to speak to the manager regarding a problem she had with a cvs tm, what am I supposed to do?

I would direct them to write their complaint down, then file it with the appropriate authority, shown below.

51tABXkGGQL._SY300_.jpg

Send them to the LOD, who will explain that she needs to go talk to the pharmacist.

There is a global issue with the pharmacy phone system. Some callers are disconnected while using the automated system while others can get through to us, but we can't hear them at all. It's been an issue for at least a week. We're constantly apologizing about it. I suspect it has something to do with the staggered conversion schedule :(

There is a global issue with the pharmacy phone system. Some callers are disconnected while using the automated system while others can get through to us, but we can't hear them at all. It's been an issue for at least a week. We're constantly apologizing about it. I suspect it has something to do with the staggered conversion schedule :(

Thanks! This is good to know. I told her it probably had something to do with the changes, but I was just saying anything to calm her down.

Send them to the LOD, who will explain that she needs to go talk to the pharmacist.

However, supposing the problem is the pharmacist?

Actually I'm sure that the former Target pharmacists will be just fine in handling all situations.

I had a floating pharmacist refer the "customer" to the district manager's email the other day. I am sure we could give them the generic CVS 800 number too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back