Archived Dear....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup hated them until a more experienced TM told me to turn it upside down and make a big x corner to corner. Still hate them but that is the easiet way

Yup hated them until a more experienced TM told me to turn it upside down and make a big x corner to corner. Still hate them but that is the easiet way

I was just turning them over cutting three lines than using the holes to lift the flap open and crush the box flat but of course when you're on flow, TIME is literally MONEY.....so I HATE THEM.

I'll definitely take those boxes over those little spiky Christmas trees in the middle that need to be cut out to get out of the box. Who comes up with these packages? I think they have a team of people who are responsible to shit on people's parades via boxing simply for entertainment purposes.....

Those water boxes suck to break down but they are necessary for it to survive shipment.

I love the fact that we have one of the larger balers that doesn't require us to break down our boxes.

Part of the reason is to survive an auto-depal. You'll notice it with most auto-depal freight (water, detergent, bleach, other heavy stuff that comes on a high-count pallet). If it wasn't built in such a manner, the collecting arm would crush most of those boxes into oblivion, and indeed, when we run less well-built boxes (diapers, wipes, soups) a few always manage to get slightly crushed

I hate the turkey boxes, they go straight into the bailer as is.

You can tell I'm front end- I saw that and my first and only thought was "OMG SAVE IT FOR SALVAGE!"

That's a good idea actually! I don't even break the boxes down anymore...I'm the asshole who sends them on their merry way to the person doing cardboard in tacts because I think the box crusher machine can crush it anyway....I'm just assuming tho. Oops. :D

Those plus any box that contains detergent. Worst. Boxes. Ever.

That and the bagged-item-encased-in-styrofoam-that-it's-also-zap-strapped-then-put-in-a-box-within-a-box.
That is mirrors. Don't open the box when you hear broken glass.

I was going to say "I will see your frames, and raise you full length mirrors" #horriblethingstounwraponflow

I hate those boxes that say DO NOT OPEN WITH SHARP INSTRUMENT but are taped the hell up so I can't get my fingers under the tape to open it unless I use a sharp instrument. The boxes in the picture are annoying as heck, I take them into the back and hit them with our hammer that is used for that and spiderwraps that don't shut up. It's wonderful anger management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back