Archived Dear....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have not experienced pain until you set the snowglobe endcap.
I put fencing around the snow globes to prevent any breakage.

We had one hit the ground last week, already. Fine, fun.
Two, right after setting them.
Never seen kids run faster......

Yeah...in our case, the mom and a TM saw the kid do it. Unfortunately, mom and kid walked away and said NOTHING.

Yeah...in our case, the mom and a TM saw the kid do it. Unfortunately, mom and kid walked away and said NOTHING.
Children and snowglobes. Ahh my favorite past time , it is its own holiday within a holiday.

Children and snowglobes. Ahh my favorite past time , it is its own holiday within a holiday.
What? Sticking children in vessels of water and shaking them up? Sounds like great fun to me!

The manufactures of these kinds of boxes.....A big F u.....That is all. :rolleyes:View attachment 665 View attachment 666

I cannot fucking stand those boxes. Same with detergent, bleach, and perishables. Because I'm the only one who actually tries to break them down. Though it does give me something to do when I need to get away from guests the craziness for a little while.

Don't even get me started on things that require de-trashing...

I hate the those indivudual items that are in boxes within boxes

At my store, we call them "Inception boxes."

You can tell I'm front end- I saw that and my first and only thought was "OMG SAVE IT FOR SALVAGE!"

We always use the ginormous Sterilite boxes for salvage.

Those water boxes suck to break down but they are necessary for it to survive shipment.

I love the fact that we have one of the larger balers that doesn't require us to break down our boxes.
I want a bigger baler! Way bigger! It would be so much easier to toss my Black Friday signing cardboard boxes without braking them down.

A guest dropped one in front of my service desk the other day. On carpet. I wanted to cry. Glass shards are so hard to clean up on carpet :(
wine is far worse though, especially when the guest doesn't say anything.

Dear TM who stacks a cat litter pallet on top of a toilet paper pallet and puts it in the trailer.

Or puts a beverage pallet on top of paper towels

What? Sticking children in vessels of water and shaking them up? Sounds like great fun to me!

Lets leave the water out and just shake them in vessles

A guest dropped one in front of my service desk the other day. On carpet. I wanted to cry. Glass shards are so hard to clean up on carpet :(
Just head back to the cleaning room and borrow the floor shampooer.

The manufactures of these kinds of boxes.....A big F u.....That is all. :rolleyes:View attachment 665 View attachment 666

I cannot fucking stand those boxes. Same with detergent, bleach, and perishables. Because I'm the only one who actually tries to break them down. Though it does give me something to do when I need to get away from guests the craziness for a little while.

Don't even get me started on things that require de-trashing...

I hate the those indivudual items that are in boxes within boxes

At my store, we call them "Inception boxes."

You can tell I'm front end- I saw that and my first and only thought was "OMG SAVE IT FOR SALVAGE!"

We always use the ginormous Sterilite boxes for salvage.

I like how my attachments are 665 and 666. They really are boxes from hell...hehe

I once pryed open this brown pancake. Turns out they were tampons. Smooshed so hard they were like white boards lol

wine is far worse though, especially when the guest doesn't say anything.
Roasted garlic herb olive oil....right around the corner and five minutes after pasta sauce on a little girls foot...ten minutes before a giant candle.

First spill I ever did was glass bottle of Snapple and a jar of salsa.

I changed my mind...these boxes are the worst. They usually one item and it's so pointless!

IMAG3085.jpg

Try opening a glass frame box.
1 open outer box.
2. Pull styrofoam out of box.
3. Cut tape on styrofoam & open.
4. Pull off paper cover on frame.
5. Repeat on a lamp base..

Try opening a glass frame box.
1 open outer box.
2. Pull styrofoam out of box.
3. Cut tape on styrofoam & open.
4. Pull off paper cover on frame.
5. Repeat on a lamp base..
I would those fillers, any day of the week against a frame or patio furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back