Archived Dependent discounts... how’s that supposed to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So several times since December I’ve tried to order dependent discount cards for my teenage daughters.

They never come! Are they supposed to come through clerical? Or to my house? HRTM has no idea.

My husband has one (fading) since I began employment 10 years ago, but now that my teens drive/ get things for themselves I’ve been trying to get them one and it’s just not happening. They shop plenty without mom or dad these days.

So several times since December I’ve tried to order dependent discount cards for my teenage daughters.

They never come! Are they supposed to come through clerical? Or to my house? HRTM has no idea.

My husband has one (fading) since I began employment 10 years ago, but now that my teens drive/ get things for themselves I’ve been trying to get them one and it’s just not happening. They shop plenty without mom or dad these days.

They could just put it on their phone in the target app

I help team members with their discount and dependent cards all the time. You’ll order your dependent cards through eHR, once they’re ordered they will arrive in the payroll (check) bag a couple weeks later. It’s the same process as new hires. Once their hired the system automatically generates the cards and are sent to the HR department with paychecks.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hrtm has no idea? That's terrible. They come with the checks.

My store always attached it with the stub and if you didn't get a stub, they put it above the time clock for you.

They can also come off-cycle, they aren’t exclusively sent with the checks. They’ll have an obnoxious green sticker that says ATTN: ETL-HR. So if your HRTM doesn’t know they can open it 🤷‍♀️ they might just be handing it off to the ETL unaware of what’s inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back