Archived Do you carry.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therapeutic knee pillows. Been asked that twice in a year by the same people. Target =/= medical supply store

You know I'm from Texas because I was almost certain this was a thread relating to concealed/open carry of guns lol.

You know I'm from Texas because I was almost certain this was a thread relating to concealed/open carry of guns lol.
FYI, if you're a current target employee, you might want to change your icon and maybe your username if thats your real name. Corperate does check this board.

Not my real name and my pic is so outdated I look totally different now ;) thanks for the concern thougu!

Guest calls in the other day. She's looking for Coca Cola glasses. I'm pretty sure we don't carry them but check it out anyway. I tell guest "sorry, but we don't have them". Guest admits "Oh, I wasn't sure whether I saw them at Target or some other store. I just remember seeing them recently and thought I'd try all the stores I shop at".
They have them at the Dollar Tree.

I think she's doing a great favor to the team members who work in her store. Every post she makes here will be dirt that they can use against her if they want to. She obviously values the attention from her provocative pic, or else she would have changed it. She has nothing to gain from having a pic of her on this site (except... attention!) and everything to lose. I don't want someone with that shitty judgement working as an APS.

I thought the same thing, and I'm from a state that hates guns. I'll admit I was happy to see that it's not a political thread.

I thought the same thing, and I'm from a state that hates guns. I'll admit I was happy to see that it's not a political thread.

That's what comes to my mind very time I see the title of this thread show up in the recent posts.

People always ask for canes, walkers, shower chairs and more at my location. Maybe Super Targets have them, but I always refer them to the Walgreens locations less than a mile away. It is strange considering the health and wellness focus that they don't have more of these products anymore, I know we used to until a few years ago. We do however have a full wall of incontinence products. o_O

I got a phone call the other day for a lady looking for something I wasn't sure if we carried, and couldn't figure out what to search for in the mydevice but knew where it would be if we had it. The lady started violently swearing when I said "I don't think we have them, but let me check" about how "we're too d*** lazy to walk over there and it's our f****** job." and all this crap. I just politely told her I was walking across the store to look cause I don't think she knew I could hear her. It was weird. Like what did she think I was doing? She ended the conversation by calling me sweetheart. It was all strange.

I think she's doing a great favor to the team members who work in her store. Every post she makes here will be dirt that they can use against her if they want to. She obviously values the attention from her provocative pic, or else she would have changed it. She has nothing to gain from having a pic of her on this site (except... attention!) and everything to lose. I don't want someone with that shitty judgement working as an APS.
Wow lets get sexist towards our on gender why don't we?

Wow lets get sexist towards our on gender why don't we?

I spent too many years in work environments where I was fighting against real, entrenched sexism and sometimes violent sexual harassment to have any patience for women who use their bodies to get attention. Call it a character flaw.

The lady started violently swearing when I said "I don't think we have them, but let me check" about how "we're too d*** lazy to walk over there and it's our f****** job." and all this crap. I just politely told her I was walking across the store to look cause I don't think she knew I could hear her. It was weird. Like what did she think I was doing? She ended the conversation by calling me sweetheart.
Only in Texas can you insult someone & justify it by following it with "bless their heart".
As in "she's got a face that would stop al Qaeda in their tracks, bless her heart."

I spent too many years in work environments where I was fighting against real, entrenched sexism and sometimes violent sexual harassment to have any patience for women who use their bodies to get attention. Call it a character flaw.
And you don't know her, and have no idea if she is doing that, and are making snap judgments based on stereotypes.

[warning="Warning..."]I'm not going to say it again, keep on track with the thread. Start a new thread if you are going to discuss anything other than "Do you carry..."[/warning]

We do not have green eggs and ham. Team member I am.
They are not on any shelf, I know they aren't I looked myself.
I used my trusty Mydevice, not to be found at any price.
I checked the back I checked the floor.
I walked until my feet were sore.
We do not have green eggs and ham. Team member I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back