Archived dress code...weekends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
Today I saw a sign on the HRs door and it was showing TMs and how they are dressed. One picture was showing a TM with a headset, hat and something else that isn't brand. Then there were two other pictures of TMs...one was showing a TM with the correct way to dress.....and the other was a TM with blue pants and underneath it it had the date "Feb. 3".

Anyone know what this means?

Our Tms are allowed both hats and head phones if they are backroom or opu

I thought hats were okay?

The whole jeans thing insults my intelligence just a bit. "Hey kids! We just made a whole boat load of money so now you can buck the system by wearing jeans like the cool kids, no school uniforms for you!" (Disclaimer: Only on select weekends and per LOD discretion)

Oh well... at least dem booties will be poppin'!

The whole jeans thing insults my intelligence just a bit. "Hey kids! We just made a whole boat load of money so now you can buck the system by wearing jeans like the cool kids, no school uniforms for you!" (Disclaimer: Only on select weekends and per LOD discretion)

Throw some QMOS crumbs our way, let us wear jeans on weekends for awhile, write meaningless platitudes on slips of paper but heaven forbid we see anything monetarily.
Jeans on the weekend doesn't pay my utility bill.

Dumb question but I’m assuming Saturday and Sunday only? I work a lot of Friday nights

Do the pants have to be blue denim or can they be black?
For Nov/Dec our store said that the jeans had to be blue....but denim does come in a couple of colors.......mostly dark colors.....oh, just noticed it says jeans......that opens up a variety of colors...hmmm....anyone know the answer for the color of jeans?

As a former TM, my opinion is....WTH:eek:

The whole employee look for Target TMs is Red and Khaki. Just like Walmart does the Blue Smocks.

I could see the CAs, Food Areas, and Backroom/Flow doing jeans because of the more messy environments. Once you spill oil on khakis its very hard to get out.

In the end, sorry but I just don't get it.

It's company wide. Your store doesn't have a choice.

Janaa is way up there.

my store has said absolutely nothing about it and apparently stl said we won't be participating due to tms not following guidelines on denim in december

We made a lot of money so we are having a free lunch day. Bread, condiments, meat and cheese all provided by our very own Market Pantry brand. add sarcasm font here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back