Archived Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it depends on how casual your business casual is. Hubby works for a business casual office now, jeans only Friday. Dress pants or nice khakis plus polo or dress shirt (company provided logo shirts) every other day.

Jeans on Friday....polos provided by the company every other day? Which days are the polo days? Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday? What shirts do they wear on the non-polo days??

Last edited:
Remember that denim does come in different colors!
Personally, I'll go with the black denim and any other denim color I can find!!

I could see me being the reason for my STL not wanting us to wear jeans lol I only wore jeans with holes in them but I did wear leggings underneath so you couldn’t see skin, I just really didn’t have any non-ripped jeans lmao now I have normal ones which I actually really like so I hope my store does do this

I could see me being the reason for my STL not wanting us to wear jeans lol I only wore jeans with holes in them but I did wear leggings underneath so you couldn’t see skin, I just really didn’t have any non-ripped jeans lmao now I have normal ones which I actually really like so I hope my store does do this

That was specified when we had denim in December nothing with holes.. Sorry but they should have sent you home or had you change.

Sign up in my store (for at least 2 weeks) says jeans, no holes or tears. No language on the color of jeans to be worn,

do they even make women's jeans without rips or tears in them? I was shopping with my mom and we went around to like four different stores trying to find some.

That was specified when we had denim in December nothing with holes.. Sorry but they should have sent you home or had you change.
We literally just had paper typed signs in tsc that said “team members can wear denim jeans starting thanksgiving until New Years” and that was it, so no it wasn’t specified lol. And no one ever said anything

We literally just had paper typed signs in tsc that said “team members can wear denim jeans starting thanksgiving until New Years” and that was it, so no it wasn’t specified lol. And no one ever said anything

As an adult you shouldn't wear tore up jeans to the job. And as I said lazy ETLs would rather just ban it all than do the dirty work of policing which they really shouldn't have to do.

We have our softlines ETL saying you can only wear the new Universal Threads and she got stopped cold. Our HRTM was more than happy to print out the memo for all of us.

A sign finally went up at my store about 2018 Denim. And it specifies blue denim without holes.

I used to work at a place that helped people with job-related stuff, including how to dress. Clothes with stains, cuts, rips, holes, and tears are not considered appropriate workplace attire in general by most employers. Employees can never go wrong with not wearing these items.

As an adult you shouldn't wear tore up jeans to the job. And as I said lazy ETLs would rather just ban it all than do the dirty work of policing which they really shouldn't have to do.

We have our softlines ETL saying you can only wear the new Universal Threads and she got stopped cold. Our HRTM was more than happy to print out the memo for all of us.

This is funny because most of the Universal Threads denim has holes, tears, or shredding. That SL ETL would have been back-peddling.

This is funny because most of the Universal Threads denim has holes, tears, or shredding. That SL ETL would have been back-peddling.

I know right. :)

She is one the most lazy opportunists you will ever meet. You have to know the answer to any question before you ask it cause her answer will always benefit her and no one else.

I know right. :)

She is one the most lazy opportunists you will ever meet. You have to know the answer to any question before you ask it cause her answer will always benefit her and no one else.

God..... I feel like I know her already !!! It sucks when you can't trust your partners!

do they even make women's jeans without rips or tears in them? I was shopping with my mom and we went around to like four different stores trying to find some.

I swear some people are going to ruin this jean thing for everyone (not you) If you don't want to wear jeans without holes/rips and look professional keep wearing khakis.

Don’t worry I have normal jeans now lmao and the sign was finally put up about it

I was waiting for the sign to be officially put up at my store too.

JEANS TOMORROW!!

I don’t have any work-appropriate jeans that fit now, but my clean pair of khakis just ripped tonight (in the crotch area).
Looks like I’ll be heading in early tomorrow and hoping we have some jeans or khakis for sale...I haven’t checked out the new line yet, but last time I checked, there was nothing khaki in my size that would be appropriate. I actually ended up going to the Walmart across the street ugh.
Fingers crossed for the Universal Threads line working out!!

Is the jeans on weekends policy for every Target store? They made it sound like it was a reward for stores that beat Q4 goals.

Ugh just realized Universal Threads doesn’t get set until Sunday...so I’m going to have to go to Walmart and buy a pair of khakis before work tomorrow.... they will not be flattering of course....

Literally no one has mentioned this at my store, and I'm bringing a pair of jeans in my backpack anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back