Archived Denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor is the whole month of December we will be allowed to wear denim.

I remember the second denim week last year they didn't specify Target denim.
They threatened to check that time here. I told my etl-log if he even thought of checking the logo on my ass I'd call the hotline while he did it...

I wear linen khakis and I am not giving them up now.

They are stylish and someone from corporate said they look good.

I am convinced he was flirting with me

I wear linen khakis and I am not giving them up now.

They are stylish and someone from corporate said they look good.

I am convinced he was flirting with me
Go for it! What's a little nepotism between friends, right?

Are they gonna give us said denim at 50 percent discount on payday friday or any day in said month of december?

My STL has banned all jeans even for the flow team before the store is open so she will never allow this..

True Story: I know of a store whose STL didn't want people wearing denim. Then, the DTL visited and asked why no one wore jeans. All of a sudden, jeans were allowed.

Yeah most of the flow team ignores her, as they should. Personally I think she should shut her trap about such petty issues and work on why her store always looks like a bomb went off in it and her sales are slipping. Taking a green store that is your second largest in that part of the country and send it bleeding red ink isn't the way for her to make DTL herself..

I wish denim was allowed all the time, or at least black pants. Who on earth likes wearing Khaki especially if you work in market. When i'm stocking theres always a opened box or jar of something that stains my khaki pants...At least if you wear denim it doesn't show the dirt or stains so much. Oh yeah if your a girl, you'd feel more comfortable wearing denim all the time when it's that time of the month. If you happen to leak it wont be absolutely noticeable-with kahai you can tell aunt flow came for a visit.Embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back