Archived Early pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
d on Wednesday evenings. I noticed our last checks was recieved on the 16th of May by TCU and I’m wondering if it’ll be the same thing again today and what time I should expect it.

A lot of credit unions deposit money into accounts up to two days early. I haven't ever used TCU, but have coworkers who use other CUs and get their money every other Wednesday night. My friend works for Mobile and they get paid weekly and she gets her money every Wednesday and the other mobile people who use regular banks get their deposits on Fridays.

I have a credit union (not the Target CU) and my paycheck shows up on Fridays, at the same time as my day job check.

I have a credit union & my check always shows up wed night.
.....Wondering if this includes holidays? I love having such a wealth of instant info at my fingertips w/o having to track someone down with random questions at work all thé time; Ty TBR fam & Happy 4th!

.....Wondering if this includes holidays? I love having such a wealth of instant info at my fingertips w/o having to track someone down with random questions at work all thé time; Ty TBR fam & Happy 4th!
@Firefly your avatar reminds me of the BeeSweet orange box images. Do you work market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back