MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

How about we just eliminate the GSA position and make all current qualifying GSA into GSTLs? I swear I feel bad for my GSAs who do all of the workload I do for the most part without the pay.. but of course that will never happen because spot is cheap. Guest service should be a different pay grade from cashier along with OPU.

That's how it was in the 2000s. Every front end leader was a gstl. GSA was created as a budget cutting positon.

Thanks! Part of me is really looking forward to the change. As i have said before you can see the difference in SL already. We aren't fully there yet but I think it be a good thing. When people have ownership they tend to care more and take pride. No backroom or flow TL? Who leads off load team?

Thanks! Part of me is really looking forward to the change. As i have said before you can see the difference in SL already. We aren't fully there yet but I think it be a good thing. When people have ownership they tend to care more and take pride. No backroom or flow TL? Who leads off load team?
I assume a Logistics TL will last for at least 2 more years, until the DCs are set up for E2E unloads. Possibly even longer, as there will be a need for someone to oversee receiving and the increasing importance of Flexible Fullfillment.

Right now my essentials etl who was logistics etl is still doing unload. No tls are involved with unload at this time.

The idea is to have less people touching merchandise so it's easier to identify who is loafing/screwing up. Ideally it'll be easier to spot the useless TMs and show them the door, but that takes strong leaders, something Target overwhelmingly lacks.

Even without End to End, I can already "identify" those people. Those people still work with me. I wouldn't say they are useless. Just not that motivated or concerned.

:)

More like out with the smart ones. Everyone's workload will effectively triple.

Plano will have learn the backstock and cashier process

Flow will need to learn the Plano and cashier processes

Salesfloor will need to learn the backroom and flow processes

Everyone will be expected to do more and no one will be compisated money wise for it.

Leaving it's actually the smart thing to do.

Actually, I am hoping my workload will be more manageable. I already know 98% of the job.

I assume a Logistics TL will last for at least 2 more years, until the DCs are set up for E2E unloads. Possibly even longer, as there will be a need for someone to oversee receiving and the increasing importance of Flexible Fullfillment.

Yes, I agree. I think that there will be essentially two types of positions at Target. Either you are part of the store team as an E2E position (Essentials TL - Essentials ETL - STL - DTL), or you are part of a specialized department and considered separate from the major E2E major store teams (HRTL - HRBP - HRM; Logistics TL - Log BP - Operations Director; APTL - APBP - APM etc.).

Lol you realize a full floor of product that doesn't sell is worthless right?

Our best overnight people transferred to the one AA in our group.

We had 10 compliance violations last week because our flow team doesn't finish by 830 so they stay until 10 and don't clock out by 9. Just awful

10 Meal compliance violations yikes! Did your HR ETL have a heart attack? Our Flow Team causes the most meal compliance violations as well.

Everything is about the guest. They aren't remodeling for the tms.

Ps it's ironic you brag about flow when backroom is the position actually dying. All of our backroom tms are cross training so they aren't out of a job in a year

Yep, my backroom has already lost 40-50 hours a week with the end to end rolling out and it's still just the beginning.

Backroom at the Target I used to work at has only a few TMs left. They have 2 mornings down from 5 and they have a 10-6 mid.

giphy.gif

10 Meal compliance violations yikes! Did your HR ETL have a heart attack? Our Flow Team causes the most meal compliance violations as well.

Yeah she was on vacation, even though LOD is supposed to do the coaching she has taken them over since we have the same few repeat offenders

Yeah she was on vacation, even though LOD is supposed to do the coaching she has taken them over since we have the same few repeat offenders

We have repeat offenders too. A couple of them will tell me that the old HR just used to change their time on the time card to remove their meal violation and ask why I can't I do that for them? I refuse to do it and I am reporting it to my STL and their TL every time they ask me to change their time card. ,

Right now my essentials etl who was logistics etl is still doing unload. No tls are involved with unload at this time.
LOL my ETL-Log has been here for 6 months and hasn't so much as set foot in receiving during the unload. I would come in on my day off to watch her attempt to run an unload.

I'm still organizing all paperwork for the team leaders. I'm fast at it so I offered to do it.!

Push is getting done everyday. Back stock is challenging some days if we have a big truck but by the next day it is done.

We do a lot of manuals and pog fills throughout the day so our auto fills and caf pulls are much smaller then they were before.

Zone is getting done everyday but at different times during the day sometimes. We don't always zone say c-d for closing- we will zone it around 6-8pm and then that tm leaves and then the opener will do any touching up that needs to be done.

We were told to not even look at transitions set on time or price change timeliness anymore. According to my Dtl sometime this year all the weeks price changes are going to drop on Monday and you can decide what day you want to do it. We are currently starting that now so
Our timeliness score is red. Pogs we are mostly getting done during the week but there have been a few that are late.

My vml just took over the fixture room because I said I didn't want it anymore. I staple and get all workload divided out so I thought someone else should be in charge of the fixture room. It's only fair. One of the other tls is going to be in charge of separating out the label strips into dept baskets that I made.

I really tried to make the transition easy on all the tls so I am helping them the best I can by making everything organized for them.

Overall we have been told by both our group director and our group operations leader that we are doing great and they have just told us to keep doing what we are doing. They have no other feedback for us at this time.

Yep sounds like you got the same message we of my store got. Then we got a visit from Janna. Yes, her. EVP of stores. She decided to come check the e2e in our whole state so you know what she said. We are doing good and yes its chaotic but we are being resilient and adaptable and she is proud of us.
SMH

Back