MEGATHREAD End to End team PILOT

I’m kinda confused about the new sales plan policy. I have a hardlines shift this week where I get to set sales planners. One of my TL’s said they wanted me to get to speed on how to learn them. So is pretty much everyone learning sales planners? Even in SL? I’ve only set endcaps once last year and I don’t quite remember how to do it

So, since Instocks is no more, I will be scheduled for Hardlines-Sales Floor. I'm predicting that this will mean throwing me and any other of us into any E2E team that needs help. That will be Market at my store.

Yeah I am going flow/SFS since I have the availability I have for reasons outside of work.. I will see how it goes through 4th quarter..

So, since Instocks is no more, I will be scheduled for Hardlines-Sales Floor. I'm predicting that this will mean throwing me and any other of us into any E2E team that needs help. That will be Market at my store.
but but my STL told us that Instocks wasn't going any where and that there were no plans to remove the team. BWAAHHAH I almost believed her. then word came down today, which they neglected to tell the instocks TL that we will be going away but they don't know when for sure yet.

So, my STL is not as trustworthy as most people would like. And if instocks does go the way of my STL's credibility with the team what will replace it?

but but my STL told us that Instocks wasn't going any where and that there were no plans to remove the team. BWAAHHAH I almost believed her. then word came down today, which they neglected to tell the instocks TL that we will be going away but they don't know when for sure yet.

So, my STL is not as trustworthy as most people would like. And if instocks does go the way of my STL's credibility with the team what will replace it?

Each team is responsible for shooting their own task list and research - which of course they won't do.. We are already seeing that with my last couple months of IS, I have only been given hours enough to fill some end caps and shoot the list.. The shelves are fucking bare.. Softlines is a clusterfuck, market just drops pog fills and shoot nothing, why they had over 2000 cases of water with zero actually in the damn building.. When I turn it loose, I will give no fucks about what happens.. I am moving to flow/SFS not hardlines.. I am not a "FACE" person.. A punch you in the face person - sure! But not a FACE salesman.. ;)

Well at least you got a team. I was assigned a department and a half and was expected to push truck, track out's, back stock, do signs, sort my own repacks (which included delivering miscellaneous freight all over the store), cashier and help guests. Oh and pog. Multiple locations, sure I'm on that.

Well at least you got a team. I was assigned a department and a half and was expected to push truck, track out's, back stock, do signs, sort my own repacks (which included delivering miscellaneous freight all over the store), cashier and help guests. Oh and pog. Multiple locations, sure I'm on that.

Team is a loose term, meaning myself who does all the IS stuff and my TL who just lets me do it along with non backroom bullshit I can take off his hands.. I am the only IS keyed TM in my store of over 150 employees..

What's an instocks team? Lol ever since I switched to SFS, we are down to one IS TM as well. I am only scheduled under it for a split shift on RFID day.

What's an instocks team? Lol ever since I switched to SFS, we are down to one IS TM as well. I am only scheduled under it for a split shift on RFID day.

We want to punt that BS to softlines when we flip over to Android next week.. We haven't actually had a scan complete in the last month since it has crashed in some fashion or another.

We want to punt that BS to softlines when we flip over to Android next week.. We haven't actually had a scan complete in the last month since it has crashed in some fashion or another.

You should be able to dump it on both hardlines and softlines. I believe redwire said both teams should be owning their rfid day.

Wait there's a hardlines "team" during the day?

consists of one person covering domestics, cosmetics, stationary, pets and backup cashier, one person covering bedding, appliances, towels, bath, furniture etc. and backing up cashier, one in electronics one in market by 8 on most days but 6 on truck.......tiny lil team gonna set the day up great right? lol jokes but thats my store during q1 q2 and most of q3 always.

The lack of instocks is definitely apparent at my store. Since we stopped scanning there have been several items I buy regularly that we've been out of for weeks, and every time I finally make it to that area myself with a scanner I find the counts are off and there are dozens in the BR. I honestly don't understand eliminating the one checkpoint for mispicks and wrongly pushed items and expecting anything different than what's happening. Especially with our store off E2E/DPO and back to the wave, so now there's no accountability or specific TM who notices/cares when a location goes empty for weeks (although this has also happened in our couple remaining E2E areas so I guess that doesn't matter either).

Such a hot mess to enter Q4 with.

So I'm back at work and holy crap, is dry market looking like shit. Instocks clearly hasn't been done in forever - empty sections for weeks. Forget about nice zone - its not even a thing anymore. All the focus is on push, backstock and reshop. Coverage is absolutely horrid save for overnight market - one market opener that almost always is taken to help with pfresh, which has a full team.

We're gonna drown Q4. :confused:

Back