Archived Equipment Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team lead will email me his expectations for the day and I'll email him a list of what got accomplished and other information. He actually really enjoys having email abilities with a team member. IMO is once you been with spot for a certain amount of time you should get access to email especially backroom and sales floor because we all know communication among leadership sucks

I truly try not to be a smartass at work but it's how I make it through the day without giving people a punch in the face
Most of my teams have communication binders to mitigate not knowing what to do each day. I mostly use my email to communicate with tls who won't read it and to bcc the stl who will and follow up and hold them accountable...

Most of my teams have communication binders to mitigate not knowing what to do each day. I mostly use my email to communicate with tls who won't read it and to bcc the stl who will and follow up and hold them accountable...
Yea they tried leaving notes by the time clock then tried getting binders for each department and it worked well for a day but since tms would never communicate with the tl so stuff was missed

If they put you on a final or term you without pure evidence that you definitely lost it, theyve got some severe issues

@FredPanda3 please keep us updated. We are very curious to the outcome of this ignorant situation. If they do anything, ask to speak with the DTL or head of your districts HR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back