Evaluations/Raises

openmarket

"Sure, I'll be glad to work in the freezer!"
Anyone know when evaluations/raises are coming? Also anyone have any idea of the percentage this year?

I'm curious to know if they're keeping the same percentages as last year or if they've brought them back up to where they were before.

So, for those of us who don't ever access Workbench, does anyone have a quick summary of dates? It seems like last year we (TMs) got out reviews around the end of April with raises starting beginning of May. Is that right?

So, for those of us who don't ever access Workbench, does anyone have a quick summary of dates? It seems like last year we (TMs) got out reviews around the end of April with raises starting beginning of May. Is that right?
It might depend on your pay cycle, but my team will see the new pay starting on 4/10. The first time they see the new pay on a paycheck will be 4/29. I assume all stores will either be on those dates or within 1 week before or after.

I started giving my team their reviews on Friday. Ideally, you'll have yours before 4/10. If not, hopefully before 4/29. And if it's after that, well... you can figure out what score you got on your own lol. I know it'll take a while before I get to one of my baristas because we rarely work together.

Does anyone know what states/cities are getting automatic increases ($15-24) for tms? Haven't heard anything about those increases since it was originally reported.
Those increases started a while ago and the story is kinda old news imo. Doesnt mean more stores wont increase especially after the raises they love doing that.

Those increases started a while ago and the story is kinda old news imo. Doesnt mean more stores wont increase especially after the raises they love doing that.
Overheard new hires are in at higher rate. Wish I had waited just a tad longer to apply for an extra 1.50 per hour.

Back