Archived Fidget Spinners, OMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get people coming and asking for them too. Yeah and it does suck having to to them no.

I had no clue what this was. I just went to you tube to check it out. At least if a guest asks me something about them I know what I'm talking about. Thanks for the heads up. I love this forum!

I spent the weekend around somebody with one of these and the sound definitely started to grate after a while. I can understand how they help some people but the way I'm wired the repetition was too much.

Much more of a fan of the fidget cubes and want to get one when I have the spare cash.

Had this awkward 10 year approach me, shows me one of these spinners and just asked if Target carried those.

Had to pull teeth to get him to tell me what they were called and even then he just called it a spinner. Had to slog through a list of 30 or so unrelated items on the backroom pda before he gave up and accepted we didn't have them.

Finally got mine in from Amazon, the thing are amazing for killing time and distracting you from annoying shit. I can definitely see how it's a relaxation tool. I won't lie, I don't have any serious reasons to have one, but I have anxiety issues every now and then. The thing would definitely keep my mind off of whatever is causing the anxiety. 14931632280141325615732.jpg

Yeah, a ton of kids asked meif we carried it and I kept saying no. I want a pair though because I'm anxious and can't sit still.

Yeah, a ton of kids asked meif we carried it and I kept saying no. I want a pair though because I'm anxious and can't sit still.
I would recommend picking one up. However, stay away from the cheap 1-5 dollar ones on amazon, they won't last a week. I picked mine up for $21 after S&H and it's one of the higher quality ones. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it.

Jesus, these things. Had so many people ask me, especially over the weekend. So many kids told me that they found them on Target.com, but when I looked there weren't any in my store or stores nearby (or in a 20 mile radius).

I had a mom tell me she saw them on Target.com, showed me it on her phone and there it was, Fidget Spinner on Target.com. Well, it was a Fidget Spinner on Target.com, as an advertisement. I had to point it out and even told her that it said Walmart and Amazon at the very bottom of the pictures. She was quiet embarrassed and left the store without saying anything, dragging her kid out.

I have heard that all stores should have them by September! Hopefully some stores will see them sooner.

I would recommend picking one up. However, stay away from the cheap 1-5 dollar ones on amazon, they won't last a week. I picked mine up for $21 after S&H and it's one of the higher quality ones. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it.
The only thing I regret about buying our cube was splitting a multiple cube but with a friend. We could use more than one.

But its a tad big in my hand, and I'm worried this would be the same. If I can't palm it then it could become another point of anxiety to explain what it is, why I have it, etc.

The only thing I regret about buying our cube was splitting a multiple cube but with a friend. We could use more than one.

But its a tad big in my hand, and I'm worried this would be the same. If I can't palm it then it could become another point of anxiety to explain what it is, why I have it, etc.
I've got small hands for a guy and it fits in my palm perfectly. I can spin it just fine, it took a bit of getting used to but I can use my perfectly now.

18278802_1451797094883006_7228519622609890102_o.jpg

I spent the weekend around somebody with one of these and the sound definitely started to grate after a while. .
depends on the bearing. My ETLAP has one with ball bearings and its loud. i bought one when i bought my sister one and it uses an ebec 5 bearing and it's relatively quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back